BCECEB has started the online application process for Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (PGEAC) 2018.
18 July 2018: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has started the application process for Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (PGEAC) 2018. The counselling process will be conducted for selection of eligible candidates for admission to the first year of the following PG courses for the session commencing in 2018:
- M.Tech. (Machine Design) in M.I.T. Muzaffarpur
- M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering) in M.I.T. Muzaffarpur
Candidates are advised to apply by 24th July 2018.
Here are the important dates for PGEAC 2018 as per the official notice:
- Online registration begins – 17th July 2018
- Online registration closes – 24th July 2018 (11:59 P.M.)
- Last date of fee payment (through Challan) – 25th July 2018
- Last date of fee payment (through online options) – 25th July 2018 (11:59 P.M.)
- Online editing/correction of the application form – 26th July 2018 (11:59 P.M.)
- Publication of counselling schedule – 28th July 2018 (08:00 P.M.)
- Proposed date of counselling – 30th July 2018
For editing the details in the application form, candidates are required to login with their registered Id and password. Candidates are advised not to wait for the deadlines and complete the activities well before to avoid last minute delays.
Application Process for PGEAC 2018
- Go to the official website - www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the “PGEAC” option on the left-side of the home-page.
- Click on “Apply for PGEAC-2018” link. Detailed instructions for filling up the application form are also available on this page. You can go through them before beginning the application process.
- You will be redirected to the “Applicant Login” page.
- Click on “New Registration” button and complete the application process. The application process is self-explanatory.
Candidates are required to submit the counselling fee either through the online or offline mode. Candidates (all categories – General/Sc/ST/EBC/BC/DQ) are required to submit ₹ 2200/- as the counselling fee.
Important Document Required for Application
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready for a quick application process:
- Valid Mobile Number
- Registered Email Id
- Aadhaar Card (if available)
- Scanned soft copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned soft copy of candidate’s signature
- Debit/Credit Card/Net banking details for online fee payment.
Candidates must take a print out of the Part A and Part B of the completed application form (after fee payment) for use during the counselling process.