Army Hospital Research & Referral
The Army Hospital Research & Referral is the prominent nursing college situated in the zone of New Delhi. The premises were established in the year 1922 with the high up academic standards for the auspicious candidates of the college. This oldest institute holds the top ranking position across the colleges affiliated with the University of Delhi. This New Delhi based academy has come under the flagship of Armed Forces Medical Services and facilitate with outstanding services for its clientele. Taking much more about the campus zone, it serves more than Twenty-seven super-specialty departments. Medical courses like MD, MS, and PG Diploma in MDS is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India (DCI) under the direction of the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Want to know about Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi? Scroll down this page to get the complete guide of information related to its Admission Procedure, Medical Courses, Ranking, Fee Structure, Address, and other essential details.
- The college ground of Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi is affiliated by the University of Delhi.
- Associated and connected with the Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Several courses of the college are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India (DCI).
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India regulates multiple medical courses under Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi.
On-Campus and Off-Campus Facilities
The Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi is a government medical institution offering several MS, MD & Diploma Courses affiliated by the Delhi University. The facilities offered by the premises of the institution are Girls & Boys Common Room, Parking, Web access center, Computer labs, Library, and Canteen facilities. Other than this, the Placement Cell of the college provides well-suitable surroundings for the meritorious admission seekers of the country.
Other than this the institute serves various courses are as follows-
- B.Sc Nursing
PG Medical Courses
- MD in Microbiology
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Anesthesiology
- MD in Radio Diagnosis/ Radiology
- MD and MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MD in General Medicine
- MD in Pediatrics
- MD and MS in Ophthalmology
- MD in Medicine
- MS in General Surgery
- MS in ENT
- MS in Surgery
PG Diploma in Medical Courses
- Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Diploma in Radiation Medicine
PG Dental Courses
- MDS Oral Surgery
- MDS Periodontics
- MDS Conservative Dentistry
- MDS Orthodontics
- MDS Prosthodontics
Quick Overview of Army Hospital Research & Referral -
The premises of the college invite meritorious students to experience the best exposure of all modernized machinery which helps students to take the benefits of the overall course.
Quick Facts and Figures about the Institute
Name of the College
Army Hospital Research & Referral Delhi
Type of College
Year of Establishment
Armed Forces Medical Services
University of Delhi
The Union Grants Commission
Courses are Approved By
Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India
Department of Medicine
Department of Dentistry
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing, NEET PG for Other PG courses
BSc Nursing, MD, MS, and other PG Courses
Scroll left or right to view full table
The admittance under numerous Bachelor’s and Master’s courses including MS, MD, MDS, and other PG Diploma programs will be completed on the basis of NEET PG 2019 marks and Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam. Once the apprentices can qualify the entrance test they are eligible to participate in the courses offered by the Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi.
Criterion of Eligibility
The institute opens applications for several courses and invites candidates to enroll themselves for the courses scheme. Participants need to complete the basic eligibility norms in order to submit applications.
Nationality: Students with Indian origin are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must have passed the age group of 17 years on or before 31st December 2018.
- Students completing the age of 17 years on 1st Jan 2019 or later will not consider for the scheme.
- The upper age limit for the nursing course is 30 years for General category holder. Age relaxation of five years is present for the belonging students of Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Tribe scholars.
- For the Post Graduate Program, there is no age limit criterion for the applicants who wish to seek admissions in Master level courses.
Educational Qualification for the College -
For the Bachelors Program
- B.Sc Nursing admission seekers have to qualify their +2 studies boards from an Indian recognized school or Institution with an aggregate score of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, English (Core and Elective), and Biology subjects. Candidates need to sit and qualify the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for the B.Sc Nursing program.
For Masters Program
- This New Delhi based college undertakes the admissions for post-graduate courses of MD, MS, and Diploma Programs through the national level entrance test of NEET PG. Students have to complete their Bachelor’s from the government recognized institute and after this, they need to qualify NEET PG exam.
The Process of Selection -
For the B.Sc Nursing Program- The selection for the admission to the bachelor’s program will be made on the basis of merit achieve in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
For PG Diploma or MS, MD Program- The selection for the admission to the master’s program will be made on the basis of marks attain in NEET PG and Bachelor’s level studies.
After fulfilling the basic selection process scholars will go for an interview round and medical fitness test. Once they clear all the rounds they can easily secure a seat in the college grounds of Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi.
Army Hospital Research & Referral Delhi 2019-20: Important Documents
Documents need to be proposed at the commencing session of admission are as follows-
- Mark sheet of Class 12th
- Mark sheet of Bachelor’s level medical course
- A copy of identity and address proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Matriculation Certificate
- Qualifying marks of NEET PG 2019 for other MS, MD, and PG Diploma courses
- Qualifying scores of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 for B.Sc Nursing course
- Letter of admission at Army Hospital Research & Referral Delhi.
Placement Cell of Army Hospital Research & Referral Delhi
The placement cell of Army Hospital Research & Referral is working continuously in the direction to support and assist potential students of the institute and facilitate with well-suited career guidance. The placement department has always been there to guide and enrich aspirant’s lives and help them to fulfill their dreams.
Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi
Pin code- 110010
South West Delhi (Dist)
Scroll left or right to view full table