CET Delhi Polytechnic Exam 2019- Check Steps to Fill Application Form

Last Modified: 23 Jan 2023

The application window of Delhi CET 2019 has been opened from 01st April 2019 and will continue till 30th April 2019. Apprentices who are willing to pursue diploma courses in medical or non-medical subjects from the prestigious Pusa Institute of Technology Delhi and other eminent polytechnic institutes of the state can send their entries for Delhi Common Entrance Test 2019. The exam is managed and conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT Delhi for the meritorious students who wish to pursue a career in the subjects like engineering, pharmacy, technology, fashion, etc.

Through this piece of writing, apprentices can check details of Delhi CET Polytechnic 2019 Exam and get a clear idea about its application form, eligibility criteria, important events, fee structure, exam pattern & syllabus, etc.

Delhi CET 2019 Important Events -

The schedule of CET Delhi 2019 Important Dates is as under:

CET Delhi 2019 Events

Important Dates

The Process of Application Starts

01st April 2019

Last Date to Submit Application

30th April 2019

Opening of Correction Window

3rd week of May 2019

Availability of Admit Card 2019

01st June 2019

Delhi CET 2019 Exam Date

08th and 09th June 2019

Declaration of Final Results

21st June 2019

Commencement of Counseling (First Round)

22nd June 2019

Commencement of Counseling (Second Round)

28th June 2019

Commencement of Counseling (Third Round)

6th July 2019

Commencement of Counseling (Fourth Round)

16th July 2019

Online Spot Counseling Round (1st)

01st week of August 2019

Online Spot Counseling Round (2nd)

03rd week of August 2019

Scroll left or right to view full table

Through this exam, 85% seats are reserved for Delhi state students while the remaining 15% seats will available for outsiders of the state.

Delhi CET 2019 Polytechnic Application Form

The application form for the Delhi CET 2019 will be filled via online mode. The overall process of application has been categorized into four steps- Registration Process, Fill the Application Form, Upload Important Documents, and Process of Fee Payment. Documents like aadhaar card are mandatory to submit as a valid ID proof in order to submit an online application. View this article to understand the comprehensive structure of application process for CET Delhi 2019 Exam.

Steps to Fill An Online Application Form -

Fascinating apprentices need to follow these below-mentioning steps to apply online for the program:

Step 1: Register Your Entry

  • Visit and open the official website.
  • Click on the ‘Delhi CET 2019 Exam’ link.
  • Read all the important instructions before applying online for the exam.

Step 2: Fill the Application Form

  • Now, enter all the necessary details including personal information, academic background, contact details, etc.
  • After this, select the course which you want to apply.
  • Now, click on the submit button to proceed on the next step.

Step 3: Upload Important Images

  • Click on the ‘Upload Image’ tab and attach all the necessary documents (Passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression’.
  • The image should be uploading in a jpg file format with a size between 10KB to 100KB for the colour photograph and 2KB to 20KB for left-hand thumb impression and signature.
  • Submit your images and proceed further to pay the examination fees.

Step 4: Pay the Examination Fee

  • Once you upload all the important images, click on the ‘Pay Examination Fee’ button.
  • Pay the application fee of ₹ 400+ ₹ 15 (Bank Charges) + ₹ 3 (Service Charges) through online mode.
  • Submit your card details and make your payment.

Note: Apprentices are advised to take a print out of the filled application form for further use.

CET Delhi Polytechnic Exam Previous Years Solved Papers

  • UGC NET Paper 2 Solved Papers - 44 Subjects (E-Book) Download
  • CTET Paper I & Paper II Previous Year Solved Papers (2011 - 2016) (E-Book) Download
  • UGC NET 14 Years Previous Solved Papers + 6000 MCQ Combo (E-Book) Download
  • UGC NET Paper 1- 6000 MCQ (E-book) Download
  • UGC NET Paper 1- 14 Year Solved Paper (E-book) Download

Recommended Study Material for CET Delhi Polytechnic Exam

  • Computer Sciences & Applications (Paper I, II & III) Previous Years Papers Download
  • Trueman's UGC NET Computer Science Download