ATMA stands for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a national-level, single-window, comprehensive and credible management entrance test conducted for admission to various postgraduate programmes including MBA, MCA, MCM, PGDBA, PGDM, etc. Administered by the Association of Indian Management Schools, commonly known as AIMS, the entrance exam is comprised of analytical reasoning, verbal and quantitative skills to weigh up the aptitude of the applicants for Higher Management Education.
It is generally organised five times a year – January, February, May, June and August. The ATMA 2020 exam has been conducted in February, July, and August. The dates for the remaining two sessions have not been announced yet. This year, due to the COVID-19 situation, there are some variations in the ATMA exam sessions. Candidates must keep a check on the official website for updates.
ATMA 2020 Key Features:
- High-Quality Test
- Student Centric Focus
- Simple Admission Process
- Objective Type Test
- Aptitude Assessment
- Predicts Academic Performance
ATMA 2020 Latest Notification: The Association of Indian Management Schools has recently conducted the August session exam on 7th August 2020. Qualified candidates can get admission in various management courses on the basis of their ATMA scores. The ATMA scores are accepted by approximately 200 high ranking management institutions.
Some of the key points about ATMA are –
- National Level Test
- Recognised by Ministry of HRD and AICTE
- For Admissions on All India Basis to MBA/ MMS/ PGDM/ MCA Courses
- Conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools
- Official website - www.atmaaims.com
- Occurrence in a year – 5 times
- Mode of the exam is online (computer-based).
- Upcoming ATMA 2020 schedule will be updated soon at the official website.