ATMA stands for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a national-level, single-window, comprehensive and credible management entrance test conducted for admission to various postgraduate programmes including MBA, MCA, MCM, PGDBA, PGDM, etc. Administered by the Association of Indian Management Schools, commonly known as AIMS, the entrance exam is comprised of analytical reasoning, verbal and quantitative skills to weigh up the aptitude of the applicants for Higher Management Education. It is generally organised five times a year – January, February, May, June and August. The ATMA 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted in December 2018, February, May, June, and July 2019.
ATMA 2019 Key Features:
- High-Quality Test
- Student Centric Focus
- Simple Admission Process
- Objective Type Test
- Aptitude Assessment
- Predicts Academic Performance
ATMA 2019 Latest Notification: The Association of Indian Management Schools has recently announced the result for the July session exam on 2nd August 2019. Qualified candidates can get admission in various management courses on the basis of their ATMA scores. The ATMA scores are accepted by approximately 200 high ranking management institutions.
Some of the key points about ATMA are –
- National Level Test
- Recognised by Ministry of HRD and AICTE
- For Admissions on All India Basis to MBA/ MMS/ PGDM/ MCA Courses
- Conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools
- Official website - www.atmaaims.com
- Occurrence in a year – 5 times
- Mode of the exam is online (computer-based).
- Upcoming ATMA 2020 schedule will be updated soon at the official website.