UPESEAT 2022 Counselling Procedure and Documents Required for Verification

Last Modified: 23 Sep 2022

The University of Petroleum & Energy will commence the counselling process for the UPESEAT 2022 tentatively in the last week of August 2022. The counselling process is conducted offline i.e. the candidate needs to be physically present for the counselling process. The counselling process is a series of events viz. registration, filling choices, document verification, and seat allotment. Candidates who qualify for the Engineering Aptitude Test are called for the counselling process. The counselling letter is issued to the qualified candidates. The counselling letter will include the details about the counselling center, documents required for counselling, etc. For more information about the UPESEAT 2022 counselling process, read the complete article.

UPESEAT 2022 Counselling Important Dates

Exam Events

Important Dates

UPESEAT 2022 Exam

2nd - 4th August 2022 (Phase III)

Result declaration

August 2022

Counselling commencement

Last week of August 2022

Scroll left or right to view full table

UPESEAT 2022 Counselling Procedure

Here is the UPESEAT 2022 counselling procedure explained step-by-step:

  • Candidates who qualify for the UPESEAT 2022 exam will be eligible for the counselling process. Such candidates are invited to the counselling process as per their rank in the exam.
  • Candidates are required to reach the counselling venue in person at the date and time specified in the counselling letter.
  • Candidates are required to carry all the important documents (in original) for the verification process. One set of photocopies of all the documents is also required.
  • After the document verification process, candidates have to provide their preferences for the course.
  • Seats are then allocated based on rank, preference, and seat availability. If candidates fail to pay the requisite fee, the seat allotment will stand canceled.

Documents Required for the UPESEAT 2022 Counselling

The following documents are required to be carried to the counselling center for the verification process:

  • UPESEAT 2022 Admit Card
  • UPESEAT 2022 counselling call letter
  • 4 recent passport-size photographs
  • Admit card and scorecards of the Qualifying exam
  • Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
  • Domicile certificate
  • Demand Draft of the requisite fee amount

Candidates must note that counselling is conducted for 80% of the total seats. The remaining 20% seats are allotted based on the 12th class merit and JEE Main score. 15% of seats are reserved for the Uttarakhand state candidates. However, such candidates are required to produce their domicile certificates to claim the reservation.

UPESEAT Exam Previous Years Solved Papers

  • IIT JEE Main 2007 - 2018 Solved Papers Download
  • IIT JEE 2007 - 2018 Solved Papers Download

0 Comments