NCHM JEE 2022 Admit Card - Steps to Download Hall Ticket
NTA released the NCHM JEE 2022 admit card on the official website. Find how to download the hall ticket.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the admit card for the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2022. Candidates who have successfully submitted their applications were able to download the admit cards from the official website.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Entrance Test was scheduled to be held on 18th June 2022. Candidates who are due to appear for the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) can download their NCHM JEE 2022 hall tickets by logging onto the official website. Below you can find the comprehensive steps on how to download NCHM JEE 2022 Admit Cards.
Steps to download the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Admit Card
- Go to the official NCHM website.
- Click on the ‘Download NCHM JEE Admit Card’ button on the home page.
- Enter your application number, password, and security pin to sign in.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully. If you notice any mistake, report it to the exam conducting authority.
- Take a print of the admit card.
Read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them. Carry the admit card to the examination center. The details of the examination venue and timing are mentioned on the admit card.
Keep the admit card safe till the end of the admission process.
Things to Carry to the Examination Centre
- Print of the NCHM JEE 2022 admit card
- One passport-size photograph (as uploaded on the online application form)
- One photo ID proof - Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card/ Student ID
- PWD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer (if applicable)
Things Not To Carry to the Examination Centre
Candidates are not allowed to carry:
- Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box
- Handbag or Purse
- Any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material)
- Eatables and Water (loose or packed)
- Mobile Phone/ EarPhone/ Microphone/ Pager
- Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets, etc.
Candidates will be provided with a pen/pencil and rough paper for calculation. Candidates have to leave the rough paper at their desks before leaving the examination hall.
NCHM JEE 2022 exam was conducted on 18th June 2022 for admission to various undergraduate courses in hotel management offered across the 86 institutes in India. It was a computer-based test.