JEECUP Admit Card 2020 - Steps to Download and List of Banned Items
Published on : 5th July 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) releases the admit card for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE - Polytechnic). The admit card is released through the online mode and is made available at the official website of JEECUP. Candidates just need to log-in with their application number and password for downloading it. The admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall for appearing in the UPJEE exam. For complete details on steps to download the admit card and details contained in the admit card, read the complete article.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020 - Important Dates
Important Dates (Tentative)
Application process begins
Last week of December 2019 to Last week of March 2020
Admit Card availability
Second week of May 2020
JEECUP 2020 Exam
Last week of May 2020
Download UP JEE Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Follow the steps for downloading the JEECUP 2020 admit card:
- Visit the JEECUP website - https://jeecup.nic.in/.
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Select the programme and enter your log-in details. In case the candidate forgot his/her application number or password, links are provided for retrieving the same on the log-in screen at the bottom. Click the respective links and follow the process for retrieving the application number or password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Download it and take a print.
If the details mentioned on the UPJEE admit are not correct, report the same to the exam conducting authority immediately at 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, or 2630099 on working days between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You can also send an email at email@example.com.
Please carry the admit card to the examination venue and show it on demand. Candidates who do not possess admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam under any circumstances. Keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets over.
Details on the JEECUP Admit Card 2020
The UPJEE Polytechnic admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate's name
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Roll number
- Date and time of examination
- Venue of examination
Things Required to be Carried Along with the Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry the following items to the examination hall along with the admit card:
- Cardboard or clipboard with nothing written on it.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (one of the Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID card.)
- UPJEE Admit Card
List of Banned Items for JEECUP Exam
Do not carry the following items to the examination hall:
- Any type of textual material
- Slide Rules
- Docu Pen
- Electronic Watches
- Log Tables
- Mobile phone
- Tea, Coffee, Cold drinks, and snacks
“If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized,” as per the 2019 official notification.
Read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the exam.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
The JEECUP exam is an offline exam conducted through paper-and-pen based mode. It is of 3 hours duration wherein candidates are required to answer 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each correct answer has 4 marks and 1 mark is deducted for an incorrect answer. The question paper will be in both Hindi and English languages.