JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2022 - Process to Use and Score Calculation
JEE Advanced is the only exam which offers admission to the prestigious IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology). The JEE Advanced 2022 exam is to be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. The exam was scheduled to be held on 28th August 2022. The exam result will be announced after the exam is over. Before the result, the institute will release the answer key which will help the candidates in calculating their estimated marks. With the help of estimated marks, candidates can calculate their ranks using the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor. In the article here, we will discuss the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2022 and how to use it.
Candidates must note that the rank predictor only provide an idea about the probable rank and it must not be considered as exact rank. The predicted rank help in deciding the preferred IIT and courses before the result.
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2022 - How to Use?
Using the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2022 is very easy. Candidates can do it in the following steps:
- Search for a good rank predictor online.
- Log-in the predictor using your email account.
- Provide details such as category, difficulty level, and expected scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Submit the details.
- Your All-India expected rank will appear on the screen.
You can use the expected rank and the previous year’s cut-off to find out the institute.
How to Calculate JEE Advanced Scores?
As mentioned above, the JEE Advanced rank can be calculated using the JEE Advanced estimated scores. The scores can be calculated (before the result) as under:
- IIT Delhi will release the JEE Advanced answer key 2022 after the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must visit the official JEE Advanced website and download the answer key.
- Using the response in the answer key, candidates can calculate their estimated scores by comparing the answer key options with their responses.
- Follow the official marking scheme for calculating the scores.
Benefits of Using JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2022
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor is a tool for estimating the ranks before the result declaration. Here are the benefits of using the JEE Advanced rank predictor:
- JEE Advanced rank predictor helps in getting an estimate about the probable rank before the result declaration.
- The probable rank will help in getting an idea about the preferred IITs and courses.
- Candidates can research about their preferred college choices which will make things easier during the counselling process.
JEE Advanced Result 2022
The result of JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be released on the official website by the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results using their registration ID and password. The result will comprise of scorecard containing the marks secured in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. The All-India rank and category rank will also be mentioned in the JEE Advanced scorecard.