IGNOU Admission 2019 – Application Date Extended for January Session Admissions
Published on : 16th January 2019 Author : Satyaranjan Bai
Application submission last date for admission to IGNOU UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses has been extended till 31st January 2019.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for submission of application forms for January 2019 session admissions. Candidates interested in taking admission to various Bachelor, Master, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate level courses can submit the application forms for both online and offline admissions till 31st January 2019. Candidates are advised to submit the applications before the deadline through the Online Admission portal - onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in. The official website reads;
The last date for fresh admission for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes is 31st January, 2019.
IGNOU 2019 Registration Process
- Visit https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Click on ‘Register Yourself’ link on the right-hand side of the Homepage
- Provide details like the name of the applicant, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, gender, DOB, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- After the successful registration, applicants need to ‘log in’ using the Username and Password (created while filling up the registration form)
- Enter personal details, qualification details, academic programme details, correspondence details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of the signature (less than 100 kb), photograph (less than 100 kb), category certificate (less than 100 kb), DOB proof, experience certificate (less than 100 kb), etc.
- Pay programme fee using the credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to preview the form
- Click on the ‘Save/Print’ button to take a printout of the confirmation page
MAEDU, MSCMACS, PGDMCH, PGDHHM, DNA, PGDMM, PGDGM, PGDOM, PGDFM, MP, BBARL, PGDAE to MAAE2, BPCCHN, MA EDU, PGDIBO to MCOM2, PGDHRM, PGDSWGS to MAWGS2, PGDCFT to MSCCFT2, PGDFMP, PGDDE to MADE2, PGDSW to MSW2, MPB.IGNOU has offline mode admission process for the underneath programmes for the students –
Note: The online admission system is only accessible by the Indian candidates. For the international students, IGNOU has facilitated the offline admission mode.
Check out the prospectus for IGNOU January 2019 Admissions.
Admission to New Programmes
Interested candidates can also take admission in the new programmes launched by the University’s School of Health Sciences viz. Certificate in Geriatric Care Assistance, Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance, Certificate in General Duty Assistance, and Certificate in Home Health Assistance.