IGNOU Admissions for January Session 2020 Starts – Here’s How to Apply
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has opened the online application window for the programmes of the academic session commencing from January- 2020. Interested candidates can apply to IGNOU admissions for January Session 2020 by accessing the official website link i.e. ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Candidates interested in taking admission to various IGNOU UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate level courses can submit the application forms for both online and offline admissions till 31st December 2019. Opportunity seekers are advised to submit the applications on or before the deadline through the Online Admission portal.
IGNOU Admissions for January Session 2020: Registration Process
Candidates should login to the official website and complete the registration process to generate their login ID and password to fill the IGNOU 2020 January application form. Follow the below-guided steps to participate in the application process:
- Visit https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ to explore the Admission Portal 2020 January.
- Now, tap on the button, which says “Click Here For New Registration”. But before tapping on the button, just read the instructions to fill the online application form.
- Click on the tab and provide details like the name of the applicant, father’s name, mobile number, email ID, gender, DOB, etc.
- After this, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After the successful registration, applicants need to ‘log in’ using the Username and Password (created while filling up the registration form)
- Enter personal details, qualification details, academic programme details, correspondence details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of the important documents, which includes:
- Scanned signature (less than 100 kb)
- Passport size photograph (less than 100 kb)
- Category certificate and Below Poverty Line certificate (less than 200 kb) if SC/ST/OBC
- Age proof and DOB proof (less than 200 kb)
- Relevant education qualification certificate (less than 200 kb)
- Experience certificate (less than 200 kb), etc.
- In the next step, make payment of the requested programme fee using the credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to preview the form.
- Finally, click on the ‘Save/Print’ button to take a printout of the confirmation page
Note: The online admission system is only accessible by the Indian candidates. For the international students, IGNOU has facilitated the offline admission mode.
Admission to New Programmes
Interested candidates can also take admission in the new programmes launched by the University’s School of Health Sciences viz. Certificate in Geriatric Care Assistance, Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance, Certificate in General Duty Assistance, and Certificate in Home Health Assistance.
The official exam dates and admission dates is not yet uploaded on the official website. Candidates are advised to visit the page regularly for more updates and latest notifications.