IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2019 – IBPS SO Online Application Process
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the Common Recruitment Process for the selection of Specialist Officers (SO) in the participating organizations. The recruitment process comprises of Preliminary, Main, and Interview phases. For the year 2019, the official notification for the IBPS SO exam has been released and the Preliminary phase examination is scheduled to be conducted on 28th and 29th December 2019. For candidates who will qualify the Preliminary examination, the Main exam will be conducted on 25th January 2020.
The recruitment will be done for the following posts:
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
The eligibility criteria for every post differ, so candidates have to ensure that they are eligible for the post they are applying for. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for the specialist officers’ posts through the official IBPS website. The application forms will not be accepted through any other mode. Here is the complete procedure for IBPS SO application form submission.
Check IBPS SO 2019 Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern
IBPS SO Application Process 2019
The online application process will begin on 6th November and will continue till 26th November 2019. Here are the pre-requisites for submitting the application form:
- Scan image of the candidate’s recent photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Scan image of the candidate’s signature
- Scan image of left thumb impression
- Details for online fee payment
- Valid email-ID and phone number
Hand-Written Declaration for IBPS PO
Along with the above-mentioned document, candidates are also required to submit scanned Image of a hand-written declaration for IBPS PO exam. The text of the declaration should be only in English. The text must be:
“I ________ (name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as well when required.”
Please Note: The candidate must not sign the hand-written declaration for IBPS PO.
Steps to apply for the IBPS SO 2019 exam
- Go to the official IBPS website - https://www.ibps.in.
- Click on the CRP-Specialist Officer (CRP-SPL-VIII) link on the home-page.
- Follow the steps to reach the candidate’s login page.
- Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION’ link and provide the details to complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email and SMS indicating your registration number and password.
- Go to the candidate’s login page and enter your registration ID and password to log-in.
- Complete the application form by entering the details, uploading the scanned images of photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and the hand-written declaration for IBPS PO, etc.
- Fill all the details carefully as no changes will be allowed after the final submission of the application form.
- Pay the application fee and on successful completion of the transaction, take a printout of the e-receipt.
The application fee can be paid only through the online mode from 06th to 26th November 2019. Here are the fee details:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – ₹ 100/-
- For all others – ₹ 600/-
Additional bank transaction charges will be paid by the candidate.
Please note (as stated in the official advertisement): “An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.”
Scroll left or right to view full table
After the application process is successful, take a printout of the system generated online application form. Pleases do not send the printout of the application form to IBPS. Email intimation will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number on successful registration. As per the official advertisement, “If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.”
It is advised to apply well before the last date of application submission to avoid last minute rush on the official website.