IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 – Score Cards Released for Main Exam
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS SO (CRP SPL-VIII) Main exam scorecard on the official website on 25th March 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the Main examination can visit the official website and download their scorecards. The IBPS SO Main exam was conducted on 27th January 2019.
Steps to download the IBPS SO Main Exam 2018 Score Card
- Go to the IBPS website.
- Click on the ‘Click here to View Scores of Online Main Examination for CRP SPL-VIII of candidates shortlisted for interview’ link.
- Enter your registration number and password to log-in.
- Your scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print.
The scorecards are available from 25th March 2019 and will remain available till 31st March 2019.
IBPS SO Main Result was declared on 6th February 2019 and the institute has also released the scorecards earlier on 13th February 2019.
IBPS SO Interview 2018
Candidates, who have qualified the Main examination, are eligible to appear for the Interview round. The address of the interview centre, timings, and date will be intimated through the call letter, which can be downloaded from the official website.
The total marks allotted for the interview are 100 and the minimum qualifying marks in the interview should not be less than 40% (for General) and 35% (for OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
“The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP-SPL-VIII and Interview,” states the official information bulletin.
List of Documents to be produced at the Time of Interview
Original and self-attested photocopies of the following documents are to be produced at the time of interview:
- Photo ID proof
- Print of valid interview call letter
- System-generated print of the online application form
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark sheets and certificates of educational qualification
- Caste certificate for reserved categories candidate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of service/discharge book (for ex-serviceman)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for government/quasi-government/public sector undertaking employees
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Any other document supporting eligibility
As per the official notification, “Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his/ her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.”
Candidates must keep visiting the official website for updates on interview call letter. The IBPS SO 2018 recruitment process is being conducted for the appointment at 1,599 Specialist Officers posts viz. I.T. Officer, Law Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Rajbhasha Adhikari.