Best BCECE 2020 Books, Study Material for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology
BCECE, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, is a state-level engineering entrance exam, conducted every year for admission into Agriculture, Pharmacy, and Health Sciences courses. The admission is offered in various government and private engineering colleges across the state. Every year, lakhs of students appear for the exam so the competition is fairly tough. Thus, candidates need to prepare for the exam with dedication. We are providing the list of best BCECE 2020 books for the upcoming exam in the article to help students in their exam preparation. The syllabus for the exam is prescribed by the BCECE Board and candidates must prepare for the exam strictly as per the prescribed syllabus.
Best BCECE 2020 Books -
The BCECE exam comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, And Biology subjects. Candidates are required to make choices. Questions in the exam will be from the syllabus prescribed by the board. Here are the best books recommended as per the syllabus.
For clarifying the fundamentals, NCERT is the best book. It will help in understanding the basic concepts. After that, you can refer to other books.
- NCERT Physics Class XI (Part 1 and Part 2)
- NCERT Physics Class XII (Part 1 and Part 2)
- H.C. Verma Physics (Volume 1 and Volume 2) with Solutions
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
- NCERT Chemistry Class XI (Part 1 and Part 2)
- NCERT Chemistry Class XII (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Numerical Chemistry by P.Bahadur
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
- NCERT Mathematics Class XI and Class XII
- Objective Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- A problem in Mathematical Analysis by G.N. Berman
- Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney
- Plane Trigonometry Part 2 by S.L. Loney
- The Elements of Coordinate Geometry Part-1 by S.L. Loney
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Differential Calculus by Joseph Edwards
- NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII
- A textbook on Biology by Pradeep
- S.Chand Biology by B.P. Pandey
Along with the above-recommended books for BCECE and some of the best BCECE study material, you must also refer to the previous years’ solved question papers. They are easily available online. Practicing previous years’ question papers provides an idea about the type of questions, level of difficulty, most frequently asked topics, etc. You can also refer to the BCECE Explorer by MTG or BCECE by Arihant. Appear for JEE Main level mock test for better preparation.
We advise you to complete a book before moving ahead with the next one or you can ask your friends to buy another book and then exchange and study. Do remember to stick to the topics under the syllabus, do not move away from the syllabus.