UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 - Score Accepting Institutes
- Shri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Rajaji Puram, Lucknow
- Chaudhary Tulsiram Yadav University, Ghosara, Tulsinagar, Allahabad
- D.D. Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Dev Indrawati Mahavidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar
- Faiz-E-Aam Modern Degree College, Mathura
- Krishna Sudama P.G. College, Sadat Ghazipur
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad
- HN Mishra College of Education, Kanpur
- D.J College, Baraut, Baghpat
- T.D College, Jaunpur
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 - Admit Card
- Admit cards for the UPRTOU B.Ed exam will be uploaded on the official website one week before the exam.
- The admit card will have the test centre address, test time, date, candidate’s information, and exam day instructions.
- Candidates can download the admit card using their login credentials.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam - Result
- UPRTOU B.Ed entrance exam result will be released on the University's official website.
- The result is announced in a merit list wherein the candidate's roll number, name, and merit rank are mentioned.
- The admissions will be done based on the merit rank.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam - Counselling
- After the result declaration, the counselling process will be held at the selected centers as per the schedule.
- The information regarding the counselling process will be mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates are required to report at the counselling centre with a counselling letter, scorecard, and other documents (in original and photocopy).
- Candidates must also carry the bank demand draft for the course fee. The course fee is ₹ 16,000 per year.
- The Demand Draft must be made in favour of ‘Finance Officer, UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Prayagraj’ from any nationalised bank.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam - FAQs
Frequently asked questions related to the UPRTOU B.Ed entrance exam are mentioned below, along with the answers to the candidates’ queries.
Question 1: Can I submit the UPRTOU B.Ed application form through offline mode?
No. The applications will be accepted only through the online mode via the official website.
Question 2: What if I forget the password for my login access?
The password can be reset using the ‘Forgot Password’ option on the login window?
Question 3: Can I make the application fee payments through offline mode?
No. the Application fee is to be only via online mode.
Question 4: Can other state candidates apply for the entrance exam?
Question 5: Will other state candidates get reservation benefits?
No. Other state candidates will not get reservation benefits. Instead, they will be given admission under the open category.
Question 6: Is the examination conducted through CBT mode?
No. The exam will be conducted only in OMR based mode (pen-and-paper based).
Question 7: Will the question paper have questions in Hindi?
No. The medium of the exam will be English.
Question 8: Is there any counselling fee?
Yes, there is a counselling fee. General and OBC category candidates need to pay ₹ 200 while SC/ ST candidates need to pay ₹ 100 as counselling fee.