SSC MTS exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) staff. It is a popular exam among 10th pass students to secure a non-ministerial, non-gazetted post in various government departments. Multi Tasking Staff comes under the Payband-1 (₹5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay ₹1800. The salary would vary as per location, allowances, etc.
The job profile of such staff is described as under:
- Physical maintenance of records of the section.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Assisting in routine office work like a diary, dispatch etc. including on computer.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Delivering of Dak (letters) (inside & outside the building)
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Watch & ward duties.
- Cleaning of the building, fixture etc.
- The dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Driving of vehicles (if in possession of the valid driving license)
- Work related to his ITI qualification (if it exists)
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Scroll down for SSC MTS 2019 important dates, eligibility conditions, exam pattern, syllabus, and more.
SSC MTS Latest Updates - The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for the aspirants appearing in the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (Paper-II) Examination 2019 from Central Region. Candidates are advised to visit the official link to download the SSC MTS Paper-II Admit Card 2019.
As per the latest notice, the SSC MTS Paper 2 exam is going to perform on 24th November 2019.