Admit card for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is released by the exam conducting authority at the official website. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can download their admit cards using their application number and password. Candidates must know that admit card is an essential document for appearing in the exam. As per the exam conducting authority no candidate without admit card will be allowed to appear for the exam. It is checked at the examination centre for allowing entry. In the article here, we will be discussing the WBJEE 2020 admit card - how it can be downloaded, what are the contents of the admit card, what documents are required to be carried along with the admit card, etc.
WBJEE 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
Admit Card Availability
Second week of May 2020
WBJEE 2020 Exam
Last week of May 2020
20 June 2020
Download WBJEE 2020 Admit Card -
Here are the steps to be followed for downloading the admit card:
- Visit the official website - https://wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on the link for the admit card.
- Enter your application number and password to log-in. There are options to retrieve forgotten application number and password on the login window.
- The WBJEE 2020 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check it and download.
- Take a print of the admit card.
Important - Do not forget to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
Details Mentioned on WBJEE 2020 Admit Card
Here are the details mentioned on the WBJEE 2020 admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- WBJEE 2020 application number
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of entrance exam
- Examination centre name and address
- Exam day instructions
Check all the details carefully and if you spot any discrepancy, report it to the exam conducting authority.
Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card
The following documents are to be carried to the examination centre along with the admit card:
- A valid original photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, ID card (school/ college), and admit card of X standard final exam.
- A coloured passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form).
- Electronic items such as docu-pen, mobile phones, log tables, calculators, smartwatches or any watch, etc. are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Report at the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam.
Candidates are advised to download the admit card well before the exam to avoid a last-minute rush.