WBJEE Exam Application Process 2022 - Step-by-Step Procedure
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the application process for the WBJEE 2022 exam. The exam is conducted for engineering admissions in the West Bengal state. The application forms for the same are invited from 24th December 2021 onwards. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has extended the last date for submission of the WBJEE 2021 application form to 10th January 2022 (6 PM). This article here will discuss the detailed procedure for filling the WBJEE 2022 application form.
WBJEE 2022 Application Process - Important Dates
Availability of online application form
24th December 2021
Application form last date
10th January 2022
Application correction window
11th to 13th January 2022
Admit card availability
18th to 23rd April 2022
WBJEE 2021 exam date
23rd April 2022
Scroll left or right to view full table
Things to Keep Ready for WBJEE 2022 Application Process
Candidates must keep the following things ready to complete the online application process:
- A photo ID proof - Aadhar card/ voter ID card/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Student ID/ or other valid Government Identity Proof.
- Valid Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Net banking/ credit card/ debit card details.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
Specifications for Scanned Images
The scanned image must be in JPG/JPEG format. The file dimensions must be 4 cm x 3 cm with the file size between 3 KB to 100 KB. The photograph should be recent.
The scanned image of the signature must be in JPG/JPEG format and the file size should be between 3 KB to 30 KB. The signature should be done on plain white paper and the dimensions of the scanned image should be 4 cm x 1.5 cm.
Steps to fill the WBJEE 2022 Application Form
The WBJEE 2022 application process comprises the following parts:
- Online Registration
- Completing the Application Form
- Uploading Scanned Images
- Making Fee Payment
- Printing confirmation page
- Visit the official website - https://wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on the WBJEE tab on the top.
- You will be redirected to the WBJEE portal.
- Click on the link for WBJEE 2022 registration.
- Click on the New Registration button.
- Read the instructions carefully, tick the check-box, and click the Click here to Proceed button for the registration process.
- Enter your personal details, contact details, choose a password, and select a security question.
- Check all the details carefully and click the Submit button.
- The page that appears will reflect the registration status and the application number. The application number will also be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now, click on the Complete Application Form button.
Completing the Application Form
- Candidates need to complete the application form by providing details such as domicile, category, PwD status, religion, nationality, JEE Main application number (if applied), course applied for, educational qualification details, etc.
- Now enter the security PIN and click on the Submit button.
- Application status will appear.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Select the scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Now click on the ‘Upload’ button to successfully upload the images.
- On successful upload, the images will appear on the page.
- Click on the ‘Pay Examination Fee’ button.
Making Fee Payment
- Select the fee payment mode. The fee can be paid through online mode using internet banking, debit card/ credit card. The WBJEE 2021 application fee for all categories will be INR 500. 40% fee concession will be provided to PwD category candidates.
- After filling in all the details, click on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ button.
- On successful fee payment, the fee status will appear.
The application process will not be considered complete without fee payment.
Printing Confirmation Page
- After fee payment, submit the application form.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen.
- Take a print and keep it safe for future reference.
The above steps will surely help you in completing the application process smoothly. However, do remember the following important points.
- Please remember that the application form will be accepted only through online mode. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only scanned images of the required documents will be considered valid.
- Take the print of the confirmation page only after the fee status appears to be ‘OK’.
- Corrections in the application form (if required) are to be done within the specified time.
Please keep the above points in mind while filling the WBJEE 2021 application form.