UPSEE 2020 Counselling Registration and Choice filling for round 3 has started by the officials. Check complete details.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has started the registration and payment of fee for the Round 3 UPSEE counselling 2020. Interested candidates can now do fresh registrations and pay the processing fee for 3rd round of UPSEE counselling 2020 from 10th to 13th November 2020 at upsee.nic.in. To complete the UPSEE 2020 online counselling registrations, candidates are required to click on the link provided on the website and enter the details in the registration link. After logging in candidates are required to enter their choices as per their preference and complete the fee payment procedure.
The online registration process will open gateway for admission into UPSEE participating colleges through various rounds of UPSEE counselling. The authorities will conduct three rounds of counselling along with further extra spot rounds if the seats remain vacant.
UPSEE 2020 3rd Round Counselling Registration and Fee Payment Window
Candidates will be able to register for the 3rd round of UPSEE counselling 2020 by using the given steps-
- Visit - upsee.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Registration for Round 3”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Enter details like roll number, application number, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the UPSEE counselling fee in online mode.
As per the official schedule, document verification under UPSEE 2020 round 3 counselling can be done from 10th to 12th November and online choice filling will be open from 10th to 13th November 2020. UPSEE seat allotment for round 3 will be announced on 13th November. Online Willingness after Round 3 UPSEE counselling 2020 will be available from 13th to 17th November and payment of seat confirmation can be done from 13th to 18th November 2020.
Documents Required For UPSEE 2020 3rd Round of Counselling –
- UPSEE Admit Card 2020
- UPSEE Rank Card 2020
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed the qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Other Documents required (only if applicable)
After document verification, candidates will be given a One-time-password (OTP) to login for choice filling. Candidates must note that the file size must be 200 KB while uploading these documents.