UPSEE Previous Year Papers
Candidates are advised to solve the UPSEE previous year papers and sample papers to improve their chances of getting through the exam. The previous years’ papers are best for understanding the exam pattern, difficulty level, type of questions, frequently asked topics, etc. about the exam. This gives a direction to students’ preparation. Solving these question papers also help in analysing the individual preparation level.
UPTU / UPSEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates are allowed to download the UPSEE 2020 admit card from the official website till 20th September 2020. The admit card contains the applicant’s personal information including the candidate’s name, roll number, date, timing, and address of the venue of the exam. Without the call letter, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the UPSEE exam. Candidates should preserve the admit card until the exam gets complete. For any discrepancy or difficulty in downloading the admit card, the candidate should contact the AKTU official help desk as soon as possible.
Steps to Download UPSEE Admit Card 2020
AKTU will release the admit card of UPSEE 2020 online. Successfully registered candidates for the exam will only be able to download their admit card from the official website. Students will need to follow the steps below to download the UPSEE 2020 admit card:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE 2020.
- Click on the admit card download link.
- Enter application number and password to log in.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all your details and download your admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
UPSEE 2020: Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must carry the UPSEE admit card 2020 to the exam centre along with one photograph and a valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates must reach their respective exam centres at least 1 hour before the reporting time of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the instructions mentioned on their UPSEE admit card 2020.
UPSEE 2020 Answer Key
UPSEE provisional answer key 2020 has been released by AKTU (Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical Unversity) on 21st September. Along with the UPSEE answer keys, AKTU has also released the official UPSEE question papers. UPSEE answer keys have been released for all codes (AA, BB, CC and DD) separately for each of the eight papers. Candidates are advised to check the question number for their paper and then match their answer keys from the pdf available. Through UPSEE answer keys 2020 candidates can check correct answers for all questions in the exam. Also, they will be able to calculate the probable scores that they may have secured in the exam. Candidates can challenge the UPSEE answer keys until 25th September (5 pm) through email.
How to Download UPSEE Answer Key 2020?
UPSEE 2020 answer keys for all papers is available on the official website of the exam. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE.
- Click on UPSEE Answer Key 2020 link.
- On clicking the link, UPSEE answer key 2020 will appear on the screen in PDF format (Code AA, BB, CC, and DD).
- Candidates can download and match their responses with the answer keys.
UPSEE 2020 Exam Result
After commencing the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2020 exam for PG and UG courses, the result of the AKTU Exam 2020 is now published online on the official website. Candidates will allow checking their online UPSEE 2020 result by using their login details – Registration Number and Password. A separate merit list has been prepared for each course based on the score obtained by the aspirants in the written exam. Qualified students will be called for document verification and counselling. Candidates can find merit position, scorecard, total marks & subject-wise marks on the UP Technical University website using their log-in details.
Check UPSEE Result 2020 Online By Implementing These Steps
To ensure that the result information to various candidates is available easily, the UPSEE Result 2020 has been published online on the exam portal upsee.nic.in. After logging onto the exam portal, candidates can follow the simple steps listed below in order to check and access their results easily:
- Visit official website of the exam i.e. upsee.nic.in.
- Scroll Down to the Alerts Section of the website.
- Click on Link for MTech, MPharm, MArch, MDes and MURP Results.
- You will be redirected to a new page with input field.
- Enter your Exam Roll Number in the first field.
- Input your date of birth in the second field.
- Verify that you are not a robot.
- Click on Submit button after confirming all the details.
- Your UPSEE 2020 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download result scorecard or take printout for future reference.
UPSEE Counselling 2020
Finally! Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh has published the seat allotment results for the third round of UPSEE 2020 counselling. As per the dates provided on the schedule, the UPSEE 2020 Round 3 registrations for students to complete the UPSEE 2020 choice filling is 13th November 2020, while the sat allotment results will also be released online on 13th November 2020. Candidates can complete the seat freeze or float option from 13th to 17th November 2020. Candidates who have been allotted seats can complete the fee Payment of Seat Confirmation from 13th to 18th November 2020.
The counselling of UPSEE 2020 is being held in three rounds and two spot rounds. Two extra spot rounds are conducted if the seats remain vacant in the first three rounds of UPSEE counselling. Candidates are allotted seats in their respective courses and colleges on the basis of merit subject to the availability of seats in their category. Candidates who will be allotted in round 2 UPSEE counselling but are not satisfied with the seat allotment results will have the option to modify their choices for college and course and participate in the round 3 of UPSEE counselling 2020. Candidates can check their UPSEE seat allotment result on the official website by using their registered credentials to login. Candidates who are satisfied with the allocation of the seat can physically report at the allotted institute for final admission.
This year, the counselling of UPSEE 2020 is being held in three rounds and two spot rounds. The online process will be done in several steps such as registration, choice filling, fee payment (₹ 20,000/- for General Category and ₹ 12,000/- for SC/ST candidates), uploading of documents, allotment of seats and physical reporting at the centre. While visiting the venue, the candidates must bring hall tickets and essential original documents.
Steps to complete the UPSEE 2020 Counselling procedure
- Visit the official website of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- Click on the Round 3 Registration link provided in the official website.
- Complete the registration process by entering the details in the ‘New Registration Link’.
- Submit the UPSEE 2020 online registration fee.
- Click on the final submission button.
How to check UPSEE Seat Allotment Results 2020?
To make sure that access to UPSEE Seat Allotment Results 2020 is easier for the candidates, the exam authority has published counselling results online on its website. In order to check their selection status and seat allotment under UPSEE 2020 exam, candidates can follow the simple steps listed below:
- Visit official website i.e. upsee.nic.in.
- Find and Click on Link for Seat Allotment Results 2020.
- After clicking you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter the information asked on the website, verify and submit it.
- Your UPSEE 2020 Allotment Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Freeze or Float Seats allotted using the necessary options.
Steps For Registrations –
- Visit the official website of UPSEE.
- Click on the UPSEE 2020 Counselling Round 1 Registration link.
- Enter the details in the UPSEE 2020 registration link.
- Log in to complete the UPSEE 2020 counselling application.
- Click on the final submission button.
Check complete UPSEE Counselling 2020.
Have doubts? Click here to check our latest Frequently Asked Questions.