AKTU has released the UPSEE 2018 result on the official website. Counselling process will begin from the third week of June.
30 May 2018: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University (AKTU) has released the UPSEE 2018 result on the official website. The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a state-level exam conducted for admission to degree-level engineering courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, MCA, MBA, and other professional courses offered by AKTU affiliated colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Admissions through lateral entry are also offered with UPSEE score. AKTU conducted the examination on 29th April (for UG courses) and 5th & 6th May (for PG courses)
Steps to check the UPSEE 2018 Result
UPSEE 2018 result can be checked in an easy way through the official website. Follow the steps given below to check the result:
- Go to the official website for UPSEE exam - https://upsee.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘UPSEE 2018 Result’ link at the bottom of the home-page.
- You will be redirected to UPSEE results portal.
- Enter your roll number and Date of Birth, tick on the check-box, and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Your result will appear. Check and download.
- You can take a printout for future reference.
Candidates can check the results only through the online mode.
Content of the UPSEE Result Card
The UPSEE result card will contain the following details:
- Name and roll number of the candidate
- Merit – Position/Rank
- Marks obtained in individual subjects
- Total marks secured by the candidate
UPSEE 2018 Counselling Process
After the declaration of the result, online counselling process will begin. Counselling will be done on the basis of candidate’s merit. Only those candidates who have cleared the UPSEE 2018 exam can participate in the online counselling process. The online UPSEE 2018 counselling process will begin from 25th June 2018 (tentative). There will be five subsequent rounds of counselling. Candidates need to participate in the online choice filling and choice locking process once the seat is allotted. In order to confirm the admission, you need to physically visit the allotted institutes for document verification and confirmation of seat.