Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Results Declared: Know About Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
The syndicate bank PO exam 2018 result is out on the official website. Candidates can find the process to check the same here.
28 March 2018: The Syndicate Bank PO exam 2018 results have been released at the official website. The PO exam was conducted on 25 February 2018. Scroll down to find the steps to check the result.
How to check the Syndicate Bank PO 2018 result?
Candidates can check the bank PO result on the official website; the link is provided below:
- Go to the official website; www.syndicatebank.in.
- Click on ‘Career’ tab at the footer of the home page.
- Click on the Syndicate bank PO result link on the page that appears.
- Enter the details asked for and submit them.
- The result will appear; take a print out if needed.
The qualified candidates must start their preparation for the personal Interview round.
- Candidates who have qualified the written examination will have to go through the Personal Interview round.
- After that the candidates who are finally selected for the post will be admitted to the bank’s one year post graduate programme in Banking and Finance. The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) is specially designed for candidates recruited for the post of Probationary Officers in the bank.
- After completing the programmme, provisional allotment will be done at bank’s various branches as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I.
About PGDBF Course
The Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course will be conducted by NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd. in its Greater Noida or Mangalore campus and by Manipal Global education Services Private Limited, Bangalore. The total number of student intake for the programme will vary as per Bank’s availability and number of qualified candidates. The distribution of seats is as under:
Number of Seats
Scroll left or right to view full table
The fee of Syndicate bank PGDBF course is ₹ 3.50 lakhs (including boarding, lodging, course fee and other fees) excluding taxes. Students will also be paid stipend during the training period.
For more information on Syndicate bank PO selection process and PGDBF course, refer to the official website.