SSC has released an additional list of qualified candidates for SSC JE 2018 exam. Check the list at the official website.
27 December 2019: The Staff Selection Commission has released the additional result for SSC JE Paper-1 on 27th December 2019. Earlier, the commission had released the result for Paper-1 on 12th December 2019. A total of 8681 candidates were shortlisted for Civil and 1919 candidates for Electrical/Mechanical. All these candidates were declared eligible to appear in Paper-II. Now, an additional 35 candidates are also declared qualified for the Paper-II.
As per the official write-up; “It was found that 35 candidates of EWS + OH and EWS + HH Categories were not declared qualified in Paper-1 despite having more marks than the last selected candidate of their respective categories due to inadvertent omission.”
You can check out the details for Paper-1 result here.
Steps to Check the List of Additional Qualified Candidates for SSC JE 2018
- Visit the official website at https://ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Result’ tab on the top of the home-page.
- Select the ‘JE’ tab.
- Click on the ‘click here’ link under the ‘Result’ column in front of the “JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL AND QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACTS) EXAMINATION, 2018 (PAPER-1)-LIST OF ADDITIONAL CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-1 FOR APPEARING IN PAPER-2 (ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL)” row. The list of ‘Civil’ candidates is provided separately. Click it if you have given the paper from the respective stream.
- The PDF file containing the roll number and name of the qualified candidates will appear on the screen.
- Check your name on the list.
16 candidates from Civil and 19 candidates from Electrical/Mechanical branches have been shortlisted.
SSC JE 2018 Paper-II
The SSC JE Paper-II will be conducted on 29th December 2019 (Sunday). The paper is of descriptive type. The paper will be conducted through pen-and-paper based mode. And, there will be no negative marking. The result of Paper-II is scheduled to be released in January 2020. The final result will be declared in February/ March 2020.
About SSC JE
The SSC JE exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical) for various departments under the Central Government viz. Military Engineering Services, Central Public Works Department, Central Water Commission, National Research Organisation, etc.