The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the results of the Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 2018 exam by 20th August 2019.
SSC CGL 2018 Result has announced by the Staff Selection Commission for CGL Tier-1 exam for the 2018-19 sessions. Candidates who have applied for the Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 (CGL Tier1) 2018 can view their scorecard by entering their communicating credentials in the prompted field on SSC official website.
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 Result?
The SSC CGL result along with the merit list will be declared online on the official website of SSC. We bring you the comprehensive steps to check your SSC CGL result 2018-19 as under:
- Open the official website of SSC.
- Click on the “Result” tab from the top of the homepage.
- Then, tap on the link provided for SSC CGL result for Tier 1.
- Your result will open in a PDF.
- After this, press Ctrl+F key and enter your name or roll number in the prompted field and tap Enter.
- If your name appears on the published list then you have successfully qualified in the exam.
- Download the SSC CGL result and merit list and take its photocopy for future reference.
SSC CGL Examination (Tier-1), 2018 was held from 4th to 13th June 2019. The commission has released a notification which states that the CGL Tier II examination would be conducted as per the schedule is given in the Calendar of Examinations i.e. from 11th to 13th September 2019 via CBT mode.
What After SSC CGL Tier 1 Result?
The exam is being conducted to fill up various group B and C posts in several ministries, departments, and organisations in the government. Those who qualify the Tier I exam will have to appear for Tier-II, Tier-III and Skill test. Aspirants in group B will get hired at a pay band of ₹ 9,300 to 34,800 and those in group C are hired at a pay scale of ₹ 5,200 to ₹ 20,200.
SSC CGL Tier II Examination Pattern
The SSC CGL Tier II exam will consist of four papers - Paper I will be Quantitative Abilities, Paper II will be English Language and Comprehension, Paper III will be for Statistics, while Paper IV will be for General Studies (Finance and Economics). The examination will be held in online computer based mode and participants will get 2 hours to solve each paper.
Check Complete SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern and Syllabus here.