SSC has released the marks obtained by candidates who had appeared for CGL Tier-I exam 2018 on 27th Aug. Check complete details here.
Staff Selection Commission commonly known as SSC has uploaded the marks of the candidates who had taken the SSC CGL Tier-1 2018 exam by 4th to 13th June 2019. Candidates who had appeared in the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination can check their marks by enrolling under the official website with their login credentials such as Login Id and Password. Below you can check the comprehensive steps to view your marks.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Marks: Steps to Follow
- Log in to the official SSC website.
- Explore for the link which states “SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 Marks”.
- Once you clicked the above mentioned link you will be prompted to a new page, where you can see the login panel of the exam.
- Now, enter the details such as Examination Name, Roll Number, and Password in the required space.
- After this, enter the test and tap on Submit button.
- Your examination details including with your marks will appear on the screen.
- Download it or take a print out for further need.
You can also explore the below-mentioned direct link to check the examination scores without following the above-provided steps:
Earlier this week, the commission has announced the result of SSC Tier-1 Examination 2018 on 20th August 2019 and now SSC has uploaded the marks of the candidates who had applied for the same. Candidates must note that they can check their marks from 27th August 2019 to 25th September 2019.
What after SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam?
Candidates who have passed the Tier-1 exam will now eligible to appear for SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier-2 exam. As per the official calendar, the exam will be held from 11th to 13th September 2019. In Tier-II exam, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in Paper II (English Language and Comprehension) while 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III, and Paper-IV.
Check the complete exam pattern and syllabus of SSC CGL Tier-II.
Examination Scheme for Combined Graduate Level Examination –
The CGL exam is being conducted in four tiers as under:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Descriptive Exam (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Document Verification
For the exam, there will be no interview round for the candidates.