SBI Recruitment 2019: Submit Entries for 700 Apprentice Post
SBI, the State Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment post of Apprentices in the state of Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. Interested one can submit their online entry for the SBI Apprentices post with the help of the official website of SBI, which is sbi.co.in from 17th September 2019 onwards. However, aspirants must remind that that the last date to submit online applications for the Apprentice post of SBI is 6th October 2019. Here in this article, we have covered all the important aspects of 700 Apprentice Post under SBI Recruitment 2019.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Key Highlights
- As per the SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019, one can apply only via online mode till 6th October 2019.
- The recruitment board (SBI) will conduct the CBT exam to select meritorious students on 23rd October 2019.
- Those who can successfully submit their application will download their SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019 released on 15th October 2019.
- SBI Apprentice application form 2019, there is no registration fee need to be submitted by the candidate.
- The recruitment drive is conducting to fill up 700 vacancies for the Apprentice officer in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
SBI Apprentice Important Dates 2019
From the below-provided table, aspirants can check the important dates of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 –
SBI Apprentice Events 2019
Starting date of application process
17th September 2019
Closing date of application process
06th October 2019
Date of downloading admit card
15th October 2019
Commencement of online examination
23rd October 2019
Scroll left or right to view full table
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details 2019
This year a total of 700 vacancies are available for the astonishing candidates of the country. Candidates can check the complete SBI Apprentice vacancy details here:
- Haryana: 150 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 150 Posts
- Punjab: 400 Posts
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before start filling the application form, check the required criteria of eligibility one should seek to meet:
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates who want to apply for the post should have completed their graduation degree in any subject from a recognized University/Institute. The minimum age limit to apply online for the post is 20 years while the maximum age to apply online is 28 years as on August 31, 2019.
SBI Recruitment 2019: Selection Process & Training Details
The selection for engagement of participant would be completed based on the performance of the applicant in online written test and test of the local language. The online test will consist of 100 (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 1 mark each. The overall duration of the online exam would be 1 hour. The subjects to be included in the SBI Apprentice Syllabus are General English, General/Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. The local language test includes Punjabi language test for Punjab and state and only Hindi for Himachal Pradesh.
Shortlisted students will undergo the training course of one year only. They are eligible for a stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labour wages as applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or ₹ 8000 per month whichever is higher. However, they are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2019
- Open the official website of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in.
- Go through to the “Career” section at the right corner of the page.
- After this, check for the “Latest Announcement” column and click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Read the instructions carefully on the new page and click on “Continue”.
- Now, enter the required application details and generate your Registration Number and Password.
- Head back to the login page and complete the application form by using your registration number and password to enter the required credentials.
- Upload all the important documents in the correct dimensions:
- Photograph Image - Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and the Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels will be preferred.
- Signature Image - Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and the Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels will be preferred.
- Submit the application form and take its print out for future reference.