RRB JE 2019 - CBT Stage 2 Result Declared, Check Cut-Off Marks
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the result for the Junior Engineer recruitment stage 2 CBT. Candidates who have appeared for the second stage Computer-Based Test (CBT) can check their results at the official websites of respective regional RRBs. The CBT 2 exam was conducted from 28th August to 1st September 2019 and also on 19th September 2019. Candidates who have qualified the 2nd stage CBT are shortlisted for the Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination (ME).
As per the official notice; “Shortlisting for Document verification has been done as per CEN duly considering community wise cut off marks for various categories of posts while screening the candidates for 2nd stage CBT, their post preferences and Merit Index in 2nd stage CBT.”
E-Call Letter for Document Verification
“Document Verification (DV) will be held at the premises indicated in the e-call letter for DV. After scheduling the candidates for DV, they will be sent an email and SMS to download their e-call letter over and above publishing the DV Schedule on RRB websites. E-Call letter with details of date, time and session (FN/AN) along with the instructions for Document verification and Medical Examination can be downloaded from the websites of RRBs,” as per the official notice.
The e-call letter will have the list of documents to be produced at the time of Document Verification. Check the list carefully and keep all the required documents as mentioned.
RRB JE Medical Examination
After document verification, candidates will be sent for the medical examination on the next day of DV. The medical examination will be held at the Railway hospitals located in the jurisdiction of RRBs. So, candidates must come prepared for two to four days for the DV and ME phase.
Important: “Candidates may note that all the recruitment related activities by Railways is purely on merit basis only and candidates are not required to make any payment to any authorities other than the prescribed Medical Examination fee of ₹24/-.”
How to check RRB JE 2nd stage CBT result?
- Go to the official website of respective regional RRB through which you have applied.
- Under the important notice/ latest update/ result information (as per the website) section, look for the link “Result for Document Verification for various posts of JE & DMS against CEN No. 03/2018”.
- Click it.
- A PDF file will open containing the roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates.
- Find your roll number in the list.
How to download the RRB JE 2nd stage CBT scorecard?
- Go to the respective RRB website.
- Under the ‘CEN No. 03/2018’ section, click on the link ‘View 2nd Stage CBT score and DV shortlist status’.
- Click on the ‘Scorecard of 2nd Stage CBT’ option.
- Select your RRB.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to login.
- Your scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check it, download, and take a print.
RRB JE Cut-Off
Category-wise cut-off marks are also released in the file. Check out the last page of the result file for complete details. The cut-off is released for different regions of railways and different categories.