The results for the recruitment of RBI Office Attendant have been announced by India’s central banking institution at RBI’s official website i.e. https://www.rbi.org.in/.
New Delhi/10.02.2018: The results for the recruitment of RBI Office Attendant have been announced by India’s central banking institution at RBI’s official website i.e. https://www.rbi.org.in/. Those who have appeared for the exam can visit RBI’s official website and check their respective results.
Appeared RBI Office Attendant Exam? Check the result like this –
- Log on to https://www.rbi.org.in/. (only visit official website of the Reserve Bank of India)
- Or reach the main page directly by clicking on this link https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/resultsnew.aspx
- Look for 'Recruitment of Office Attendant - Display of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates'. (This appears on top of the result section)
- Now click “Roll numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates”
- There you are. Now you will be able to see your result right on the screen.
- Check for your roll number and take a print of it for future reference.
The Reserve Bank of India, which controls and regulates the monetary policy of Indian rupee, had earlier invited applications from deserving candidates for as many as 526 posts in various RBI offices across the country. The entrance exam was held online on 5th and 6th January, 2018 in two phases – Preliminary, which is also known as Prelims, and Main, followed by LPT (Language Proficiency Test).
Last Date to Submit Your Proforma:
According to official website, “Candidates are also requested to take a print out of the relevant proforma. Duly filled-in proforma along with the certificates (as applicable) may be sent to The Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department at the addresses of the respective Recruiting Regional Offices appended below by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches them on or before February 23, 2018. Please mention “Recruitment for Office Attendant - 2017” on the envelope.”