NVS PGT 2019: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has declared the result of the online computer-based test for the recruitment of PGT.
On Monday (18th November 2019), the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has declared the result of the online computer-based test (CBT) for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs). The PGT CBT exam was held from 17th September 2019 to 19th September 2019. Appearing students can check the list of qualified candidates for interview round by log in to the official website of the NVS Recruitment Examination 2019, which is navodaya.gov.in.
NVS PGT Result 2019: Follow the Steps To Download CBT Result
- Explore and open the official website of NVS.
- Now, tap the link under “What’s new section” and click on the relevant result link.
- A pdf will open on your page carrying the roll number, name, and date of birth of the candidates shortlisted for interview round.
- Take a print out of the result and keep it safe for future needs.
Note: Candidates have been shortlisted for the interview process in the ration of 1:3 of the available vacancies.
NVS PGT Result 2019: Interview Dates
The schedule of interview will be made available on the official website of the Samiti shortly. As per the tentative dates, the interview round will scheduled to be held from 2nd to 12th December 2019. However, for the confirm firm for the same candidates are advised to visit the official website of NVS regularly for latest news and updates on the exam.
Documents Need to Be Carry For Interview Process
Shortlisted candidates will call to attend NVS PGT Interview 2019 conducted at the several centres of the country. While appearing for the interview process, candidates need to carry a set of copy along with the original ones. The list of important documents is as under:
- NVS PGT 2019 Result
- Photo identity proof
- Educational background supporting documents including class 10th, 12th, and graduation level mark sheet
- 3 passport size recent coloured photographs
- Address proof
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti aims to hire astonishing candidates to fill vacant Posts of Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, and various other posts in the organisation.