NVS Recruitment Admit Card 2022– Steps to Download and Important Instructions
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will release the NVS Admit Card 2022 for the recruiting post of Assistant Commissioner, Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers, and Other Posts. Candidates who will successfully apply for the NVS Recruitment 2022 can download their admit card through the official website of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in. by using their communicating credentials which is User ID and Password.
Appearing candidates must take note that the NVS Recruitment admit card is an essential document for appearing in the exam. As per the guideline released by the exam conducting authority, no candidate without admit card will be allowed to enter the premises of the examination hall. In this article, we will provide you with the necessary information regarding NVS 2022 admit card including downloading steps, contents available on admit card, important instructions need to follow at the examination centre, etc.
NVS Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates
Availability of NVS Admit Card
Commencement of NVS Recruitment 2022 Exam
9th to 11th March 2022
NVS Answer Key 2022 ( Preliminary)
To be announced
NVS Answer Key 2022 (Final)
To be announced
NVS Result 2022 Declaration
To be announced
Scroll left or right to view full table
Download NVS Recruitment Admit Card
Candidates will be able to check and download their admit cards by logging into the online portal with their registered credentials. Here are the steps to be followed for downloading the NVS Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official NVS website.
- Under the Important News section, click on the link for the e-admit card.
- It will redirect you to the login window where you need to enter your application number and password to log in.
- The NVS 2022 admit card will appear on the screen. Check it and download the same for future reference.
- Take a print of the admit card and do not forget to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
The NVS had earlier published the examination schedule on 12th January 2022. As per the officials, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to conduct Assistant Commissioners, TGTs, PGTs, Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, MISC, and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) between 9th to 11th March 2022. The exam will be held in three different shifts.
Details Mentioned on NVS Admit Card 2022
Below you can find the important details mentioned on the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit card 2022:
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- DOB of the Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate Signature
- Date and Time of the Entrance Exam
- Examination Venue and Address
- Exam Day Guidelines and Instructions
Note: Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully and if you spot any discrepancy in the admit card, report to NVS Toll-Free Help Desk No. 18002667074 and email id: [email protected] for addressing grievances.
What are the Documents Need to be Carried Along With the Admit Card?
The following documents are to be carried to the examination venue along with the hall ticket:
- A valid Photo ID proof such as Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, and admit card of X standard final exam.
- 3 coloured passport size photographs, similar to those uploaded in the NVS 2022 application form.
Important Instructions Need To be Followed
- The candidate is required to reach the examination centre strictly as per the reporting time and date mentioned in the e-admit card.
- Once you reach the examination venue you will go for the formalities that include Biometric Registration by capturing thumb impression, Physical Frisking, Webcam Photograph, Photo-matching with ID Proof.
- For the Bio-metric registration of the candidate, it is advised not to apply any external materials like Mehandi or ink on their hands.
- Electronics gadgets such as Cell phones, log tables, calculators, smartwatches or any watch, etc. are not allowed inside the examination centre. More than this are Electronic Diaries, Bluetooth or ornaments are prohibited to carry.
- The main gate at the exam centre will be closed half an hour before the commencement of the test.
Note: Candidates are advised to download the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the exam to avoid any last-minute rush.