NATA result 2018 has been declared on the official website. Check out the steps to download.
06 June 2018: The Council of Architecture (COA) has released the result of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2018 on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result through their registered id. As scheduled earlier, the result was to be declared on 1 June but due to some technical issues, it was delayed. The result was declared on 05 June 2018 at 6 PM.
How to check NATA result 2018?
- Go to the official website - http://www.nata.in/.
- Click on the link ‘Attention: For NATA 2018 please visit https://learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2018’
- You will be re-directed to the result page.
- Click on the ‘Login’ link at the top of the page.
- Enter the details asked for in the space provided.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
NATA 2018 score will remain valid for admission to Architecture courses for the academic session 2018-19.
Following details will be displayed in the result:
- Marks obtained in each section.
- Total Marks out of 200
- Status – pass or Fail
In NATA exam, candidates are tested on skills such as drawing and observation, sense of proportion, critical thinking ability, Mathematics, Aesthetic sensitivity, etc.
Qualifying Marks for NATA
As per the official information brochure, qualifying marks for NATA are based on the following:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ section (i.e. 30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing section (i.e. 20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the council.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) to measure the aptitude of a candidate for the Architecture course. It is a national level test and qualified candidates can take admission to the first year of 5 year B.Arch course offered at all recognised institutes across the country. The minimum qualification for appearing in the exam is 10+2/10+3/Diploma in Baccalaureate.