The Council of Architecture (CoA) has released the result for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2019 on 3rd May 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result at the official website - http://www.nata.in/. A total of 32,856 candidates have appeared for the exam conducted on 14h April 2019. Out of these, 27,232 candidates have qualified the exam. The NATA final answer key for the exam was released earlier at the official website.
Steps to check the NATA 2019 Result
- Visit the official portal for NATA exam updates.
- Click on the ‘Click Here’ link under the ‘ScoreCard’ column.
- Enter your application number, password, and Captcha.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print for future reference.
NATA 2019 score will remain valid for admission to Architecture courses for the academic session 2019-20.
Following details will be displayed in the result:
- Marks obtained in each section.
- Total Marks out of 200
- Status – pass or Fail
In NATA exam, candidates are tested on skills such as drawing and observation, sense of proportion, critical thinking ability, Mathematics, Aesthetic sensitivity, etc.
Qualifying Marks for NATA
As per the official information brochure, qualifying marks for NATA are based on the following:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ section (i.e. 30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing section (i.e. 20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the council.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) to measure the aptitude of a candidate for the Architecture course. It is a national level test and qualified candidates can take admission to the first year of 5 year B.Arch course offered at all recognised institutes across the country. The minimum qualification for appearing in the exam is 10+2/10+3/Diploma in Baccalaureate.
CoA provides two attempts for the NATA exam. The first exam was conducted on 14th April 2019 and the second test is scheduled to be conducted on 7th July 2019. Candidates who have missed the first test can appear for the second or they can appear for both the tests. The best of the two tests’ scores will be considered for merit preparation. The registration for the second NATA test will continue till 12th June. Visit the official website for further details.