An important notice has come out for IBPS SO Exam 2018 regarding the last date for the printing application form.
11 December 2017: 12th December 2017 is the last date for printed application form for the IBPS Specialist Officers Exam (CRP SPL-VII). The IBPS SO exam 2018 will be conducted by the Indian Banking Personnel Selection committee. The self attested copy of the system generated application form is required in time of interview.
The preliminary exam will be held on 30 and 31st December in various examination centres all over India.
Steps to Take the Print Out for the Application Form
- Visit the official website at www.ibps.in
- Select the relevant link for the application form for SO exam
- The candidate needs to enter the registration number and the password in the provided space.
- Select the log in button
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- The candidate has to download and take a print out for the future use.
Number of Vacancy: 1315
Name of the Posts:
- Marketing Officer: 195 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 875 Posts
- IT Officer: 120 Posts
- Law Officer: 60 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30 Posts
Important Dates for the exam:
- Preliminary Exam: 30 & 31 December
- Preliminary Result Out: January 2018
- Admit Card for Main Exam: January 2018
- Main Exam: 28 January 2018
- Main Result Out: February 2018
- Interview Call Letter Release: February 2018
- Interview Date: February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018