The Indian Navy releases the admit card for its entrance exam at the official website. And, successfully registered candidates can download the same using their login credentials. The INET admit cards are released 10 days prior to the examination date. Here in the article, we will be discussing the procedure to download the INET 2019 admit card, details on the admit card, and other information.
Indian Navy had invited applications for officers’ post in various branches in the month of May from 18th to 29th May. Recruitment will be done on both the Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC). Qualified candidates will have to undergo training under the Naval Orientation course (NOC), commencing from June 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
INET 2019 Admit Card - Important Dates
Admit cards are issued only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee, as per the official notification. Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination centre for making the entry. Here are the important dates related to the admit card:
Availability of Admit card
10 days prior to the exam
15th September 2019
Steps to Download the INET 2019 Admit Card
Here are the steps to download the INET 2019 admit card:
- Visit the official website - https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Current Events’ section on the home-page.
- Look for the INET admit card link and click it.
- You will be redirected to the candidates’ login page.
- Enter your user ID and password to access the admit card.
- The INET admit card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the admit card.
- Take a print and keep it safe for carrying to the examination venue.
If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, inform the exam conducting authority immediately.
INET 2019 Admit Card Details
Following information is displayed on the admit card. Candidates are advised to check it carefully before downloading the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Exam date and timing
- Address of exam venue/ centre
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Important instructions
Read the important instructions carefully and follow them during the exam.
Important - Keep in Mind
Those who qualify the INET exam are called for the SSB interview round. They are required to carry certain documents for verification of their identity and eligibility. Thus, candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the recruitment process gets over.