The Indian Navy has released the admit cards for the AA and SSR recruitment 2019 at the official website. The admit cards are issued only for those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form along with fee payment. Candidates can download their admit cards using their log-in credentials. The Indian Navy has invited application from unmarried male candidates for recruitment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) for the course commencing from February 2020.
Download the Indian Navy AA and SSR 2019 Admit Card
The AA/SSR admit cards were released on 9th September 2019 and will remain available till 18th September 2019. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Visit the official website here - https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Login’ link on the top right corner of the website.
- Now, enter your email address (entered at the time of application) and password to log-in.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the admit card.
- Take a print of the admit card.
Admit card is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam. Keep it safe and don’t forget to take it to the examination venue.
Indian Navy AA and SSR Exam
The Indian Navy AA and SSR computer-based exam is scheduled to be conducted from 16th September 2019 to 21st September 2019. A common exam is conducted for AA and SSR recruitment. Here are more details about the exam:
- Mode of Exam - Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Total Number of Questions - 100
- Type of Questions - Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- The medium of Question Paper - Hindi and English
- Duration of Question Paper - One hour
- Marking Scheme - 1 mark per question. 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Sections in question paper - Four (Mathematics, English, Science, and General Knowledge)
The question will be as per the 10+2 syllabus. Candidates are required to pass in all the sections individually and in aggregate.
Indian Navy AA/ SSR Result
The result of the CBT will be announced 30 days after the exam. Qualified candidates are required to appear for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and medical examination. The final merit list will be uploaded at the official website on 17th January 2020. Candidates must keep a regular check at the official website.