The tentative result date for the IIFT exam 2017 may be in the last week of the December. Last year it was 23rd December.
6 December 2017: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is expected to declare the result of IIFT exam 2017 for the MBA IB (International Business) on the last week of December, this year. As per the IIFT experts, the candidates can expect the result on 26th December 2017. The result will be available on the official website at www.tedu.iift.ac.in. Last year, the result was declared on 23rd December. The candidates are waiting for an official declaration from the IIFT authorities.
Steps to Check the Result:
- Go to the official website of IIFT at tedu.iift.ac.in.
- Select the link for viewing the result.
- Insert all the required information for the respective boxes.
- Click on the Submit button
- The result of MBA IB will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out for future reference.
The Procedure for Selection:
The selection procedure has different segments for testing the candidates like written examination, essay write ups, group discussion and interview. The candidates who will be qualified on the written test will be called for group discussion and interview in between last week of January to middle of February.
The reservation for the admission in IIFT will be according to the Government rule.