IBPS has announced the results for PO, SO, and Clerical common recruitment process IX at the official website. The result will remain available till 30th June 2020.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the results for its various Common Recruitment Processes Phase IX. The results have been declared for Clerical, Probationary Officer (PO), and Specialist Officer (SO) recruitments. Candidates who have appeared for the exams can download their result at the official website - ibps.in.
All the results were uploaded on 20th May 2020 on the official website and will remain available till 30th June 2020. The results which are announced include:
- IBPS PO/ MT-IX Combined Result for Main Exam and Interview
- IBPS SO-IX Combined Result for Main Exam and Interview
- IBPS Clerk-IX Main Exam Result
IBPS CRP-IX Results - Important Dates
The important dates for all the results are as under:
Commencement of Result
20th May 2020
Closure of Result
30th June 2020
Steps to Check the IBPS CRP-IX Results
These are the common steps for checking the CRP-IX results for Clerical, SO, and PO recruitments:
- Visit the official website - www.ibps.in.
- You will see the result links scrolling on the home page for the ClerK, SO, and PO results. Click on the relevant link.
- Now again click the result link.
- You will be redirected to the candidate’s log-in page.
- Enter your registration ID and password to log-in.
- The result will appear on the screen. Check it.
Direct links for checking the IBPS results are as under:
IBPS PO Exam 2019-20
The IBPS PO Preliminary exam was conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th, and 20th October 2019 and the Main exam was held on 30th November 2019. The combined result for Main exam and Interview was announced on 20th May after the interview process.
IBPS SO Exam 2019-20
The Preliminary phase examination for IBPS SO was held on 28th and 29th December while the Main examination was held on 25th January 2020.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019-20
The IBPS Clerk Preliminary phase exam was conducted on 7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st December 2019 and the Main exam was held on 19th January 2020.
IBPS conducts the common recruitment process for different posts (clerk, PO, and SO) in the public sector banks. It has started conducting the examinations in 2011.