HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019: Check preliminary answer key for HSSC Clerk 2019 exam at hssc.gov.in.
On Friday (11th October 2019), Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019 for clerk recruitment exam on its official website which is hssc.gov.in. Candidates who had appeared on the exam which was conducted on 21st to 23rd September 2019 are advised to visit the official website of the Commission to check and download the uploaded answer keys.
HSSC Clerk Preliminary Answer Key 2019: Downloading Steps
The Commission has published the answer key for HSSC Clerk 2019 examination, on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Interested one can apply online by following the steps provided below:
- Open the official website link of HSSC.
- Tap on the activated link, which states “HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019”.
- On the next screen, open a pdf and view the answer key with the relevant question number.
- Download the same for future prospective.
However, if any candidate has an objection regarding any answer, then they can submit their objection/ query by pursuing these steps:
- Open the HSSC website.
- Tap on homepage link which states “Inviting Objection for answer key 2019”.
- Upload all the relevant documents which are required to submit the challenge.
- Take a print out for further reference.
The candidate may submit his/her objection via online mode only. The objection raising process will be commenced from 11th October 2019 to 15th October 2019 till 5.00 PM.
HSSC Clerk Result 2019
According to official updates, the final answer key of HSSC Clerk 2019 will likely to be declared on the last week of October 2019. After the declaration of final answer key the HSSC Clerk Result 2019 will be announced at the official website.
Guidelines to Follow -
- At the time of objection submission, one should clearly specify the objection along with the name of the Post, Category No., Advt. No., Date of Examination, Exam Shift, Question Number, and Question Booklet series on which the objection is raised.
- Candidates are advised to submit the objection in between 11th October to 15th October 2019. Thereafter no objection will be entertained by the exam conducting body.