The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) has released the hall tickets for the Himachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HPTET) on 6th November 2019. The exam is scheduled to be held from 9th to 17th November 2019. The exam will be conducted for determining the eligibility for TGT (Arts), TGT (Medical and non-Medical), and Language Teachers. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the admit card from the official website - http://hpbose.org. Here are the steps to download the admit card.
Steps to download HP TET Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website - http://hpbose.org.
- Click on the ‘TET (NOV-2019)’ link on the top of the home-page.
- Now click on the ‘Click here to download Admit Cards (TGT (Arts), TGT (Non-Medical), L.T, TGT (Medical)) - TET-November 2019’ link.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the admit card.
- Take a clear print of the admit card and keep it safe.
Admit card is a mandatory document for carrying to the examination centre. So, don’t forget to take it along on the examination day. Candidates not carrying the HPTET admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Direct link for downloading the HPTET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for other subjects viz. Shashtri, JBT, Punjabi, and Urdu will be released soon. Candidates must keep a check on the official website.
HPTET 2019 Exam Pattern
HPTET 2019 exam will be an OMR Based Test. 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 1 mark each will be asked for all the subjects. Here are other details:
- Number of Questions - 150
- Total Marks - 150
- Duration of the Exam - 150 minutes
- Negative Marking - Not Applicable
- Language of Exam - English, and Hindi
- HPTET Qualifying Marks - 60% (90 marks)
No marks will be awarded or deducted for un-attempted questions.
The exam is conducted for determining the eligibility of B.Ed. (or equivalent) graduates for teaching at HP government affiliated schools. There is no upper age limit for appearing in the exam. The score/ certificate of the exam remains valid for 7 years after the date of issuance. The 2019 exam will be conducted at 71 centres across the state. The exam will be conducted through offline mode.