ICAI has allowed class 12th students to register for CA foundation course on provisional basis. Here’s How.
Class 12th students who have appeared for the board exams and awaiting their result have an opportunity to apply for the Chartered Accountant foundation course at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). As on Tuesday 07th April, ICAI has decided to open the provisional registration window for class 12th students who are disappointed with their delayed results, due to COVID-19 pandemic.
As per the ICAI released notification, the registration for the CA Foundation course will be provisional and in case a student does not pass their class 12 exam, it will be cancelled immediately. Apart from this, those who are not able to register themselves in the Foundation course due to non-appearance in all papers of class 12th, the Competent Authority has decided to relax the eligibility criteria of registrations for Foundation Course. Check complete notification here.
ICAI CA Foundation Provisional Registrations – Apply Online!
The registration for CA Foundation course is open. Those who want to submit their applications for the same are requested to visit icai.org. to complete their provisional registrations. Find out the complete applying steps.
- Open the official website link of ICAI CA.
- Here you get a sign-in tab, where you need to tap on (Click Here) option in front of “New student enrolling for the first time”.
- Now, on the registration page, fill all the requested details including your Name, Class 12th Admit card roll number, contact details, etc.
- Head-back to the sign-in tab and enter the UserId and password and navigate your cursor to the Login tab.
- Fill your ICAI CA Provisional form and submit your asked details.
Important Dates You Need To Consider
Students who have been allotted either admit card for class 12 exam or have appeared in one or more papers are allowed for provisional registration in the Foundation Course of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Candidate may provisionally submit their entries in the Foundation Course on or before 30th June 2020. The CA Foundation exam is going to be held on 27th, 29th June and 1st, 3rd July 2020.