CBSE Teachers and Principals Awards 2019 to Praise Brilliant Performance
The winners of CBSE Teachers and Principals Awards 2019 will receive a cash price worth of ₹ 50,000. Enrol before 10th July 2020.
Teachers or Gurus are one of the most important people in everyone’s life. Under their guidance not only you become knowledgeable but also achieve the vision to chase the dreams. To praise and admire the unstoppable efforts of teachers, the CBSE begins the annual entry for the best teachers and principals. As per the latest updates, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting applications for the CBSE Teachers and Principals Awards 2019. Teachers selected under the scheme will be rewarded with a cash price of ₹ 50,000 along with certificates September 5 – Teachers’ day. Go through this page, to know more about CBSE awards for teachers 2019.
What are the benefits?
Teachers and principle selected under the scheme will get a merit certificate and a cash prize worth of ₹ 50,000. Those who are interested and fulfil the eligibility norms can apply at the official website - cbse.nic.in on or before 10th July 2020.
Who can apply for CBSE awards for teachers 2019?
Have a look on the following eligibility norms:
- Working teachers with at least 10 years of regular teaching experience in CBSE-affiliated school(s).
- Principals with 10 years of regular teaching experience and five years as a principal in CBSE-affiliated school(s) can apply for the CBSE Teachers and Principals Award.
- Teachers who have applied for these awards last year but not awarded will be considered again, if eligible.
- Teachers or principals who have already been awarded CBSE Teachers Award can apply for the National Award for Teachers.
What are the supporting documents they need to produce?
Interested candidates need to present their supporting documents as under:
- Their experience letter
- Address and identity proof
- Current school address and other information
- Letter signed by CBSE
Checking of credentials/supporting documents of the shortlisted applicants will be done by a National Level Scrutiny Committee. The names of the top six aspirants will be forwarded to the Ministry of HRD for National Teachers Award.
Criteria of Selection
Applicants will be selected based on their qualification, mentoring colleagues or fellow teachers, scholarly contributions, participation in personal and professional development activities in the last 10 years, contributions to the community, membership or leadership position, awards and honours, annual performance, NSSC, NCC guide activities, and student development. Teachers will also be assessed based on specific criteria decided by CBSE. Other teachers such as Counsellors, special educators, and school librarians and principals will not be assessed under specific criteria, as per rules.
How to Apply for CBSE Teachers and Principals Awards 2019?
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.nic.in.
- Now, go to the “In Focus” window, and click on the “CBSE Teachers and Principals Award 2019”.
- Then click on “Apply Here”.
- Start filling the asked form and provide all the necessary details along with the important documents.
- Submit your application at last.