AIMS ATMA Result 2019 Released, Download ATMA Scorecard
ATMA 2019 July exam result will be made available on 2nd August 2019 via online mode. Candidates can download their scorecard from the official portal.
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is all set to declare the ATMA 2019 Results by 2nd August 2019. Candidates who had appeared in the AIMS ATMA 2019 exam can check their scores on the official website, the link for which is atmaaims.com.
The ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2019) examination was held on 28th July, this year. The ATMA Scores will have to be downloaded from the authorized portal by using the login id and password sent by email to the candidate.
ATMA Result 2019: Here’s How to Check Scores
- Log on to the official website.
- In the next step, click on 'ATMA Scores' and you will be prompted to the next screen.
- Now, enter your asked credentials - login id and password
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- AIMS ATMA 2019 results will appear on your computer screen.
- Download your scorecard and take a print out of the same for future reference.
What to Check on ATMA Scorecard 2019?
ATMA 2019 Scorecard contains important personal details along with your exam total marks. The particulars on the ATMA Scorecard are as follows:
- Candidate’s Details: The scorecard of ATMA 2019 exam would carry Name & address of the applicant.
- Exam Details: The ATMA 2019 Result scorecard will also contain details regarding candidate’s roll number, exam date, venue, and timings.
- Section-wise scores: The result will contain section-wise scores of the participant. The exam has consisted the three sections i.e. Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning.
- Overall ATMA Percentile: The exam convener body will allow students to view their overall exam in percentage form.
What after ATMA 2019 Result?
After the declaration of official ATMA result 2019, candidates will be eligible to participate at various B-schools who are accepting ATMA score. The MBA admission process will comprise of – declaration of ATMA Cut-off scores for admission and shortlisting of candidates for the further screening test.
Students who will be shortlisted for ATMA participating B-schools need to appear for a Personal Interview round and Group Discussion round. The final selection of the candidate will be completed, based on the candidate’s performance in all three rounds.
Top MBA Colleges Accepting ATMA 2019 Score
Here we are providing the details of top-notch business schools of India accepting ATMA MBA Exam score.
- FIIB New Delhi
- IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies
- IBA Bangalore: Indus Business Academy
- EMPI New Delhi: EMPI Business School
- IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida
- PSGIM Coimbatore: PSG Institute of Management