AIIMS Nursing Officer 2019: Result Available At Official Portal
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result declared by 28th September 2019 at AIIMS official website. Check further details.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi has issued the results of Nursing Officer written examination conducted on 15th September 2019. Test-takers who had appeared for the exam can check their AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 by exploring the official website of AIIMS which is aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 Schedule -
Before getting into the steps to download AIIMS Nursing Officer result, let’s have an overview of important dates:
AIIMS Nursing Officer Events
AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Date
15th September 2019
AIIMS Nursing Officer Result Date
28th September 2019
AIIMS Nursing Officer Cutoff
29th September 2019
AIIMS Nursing Officer Merit List
29th September 2019
Scroll left or right to view full table
Later this week, AIIMS has updated notification regarding the delay of result at its official website.
How to Download AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019?
Aspirants who have appeared for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Examination 2019 can explore the authorized portal to check and download their AIIMS Nursing Officer Results.
Follow the on-screen steps to check the results for AIIMS Nursing Officer 2019 Exam:
- Open the official website link which is aiimsexams.org
- Tap the Recruitment tab appearing on the homepage of AIIMS Delhi site.
- On the next screen, click on the link states as, ‘Nursing Officer-2019 for AIIMS, New Delhi & Four Central Govt. Hospitals (RML, VMMC, LHMC & KSCH),’ appearing under the Nursing officer section in a drop-down box format on the webpage.
- Enter your communicating credentials in the key field and check your result.
- Download the same and save the similar for the future reference.
AIIMS Nursing Merit List 2019
Apart from the results, the exam conducting body has also released the name of the qualified students of the exams. Candidates can check the AIIMS Nursing Merit List 2019 by following the guidelines provided here.
Resolution of Ties
If two or more candidates secure similar marks then the exam conducting authority will apply the tie-breaking criteria to resolve the ties. The tie-breaking criteria for AIIMS Nursing Officer Result are listed down below:
- Aspirant who is elder will get more preference.
- If still tie exists, then the officials will give preferences to the one who have given less number negative responses.
How to Check AIIMS Nursing Officer 2019 Result Notification?
As per the released Advertisement No. 1/2019 of AIIMS New Delhi and Advertisement No.1/2019 (RRC) of 04 Central Government Hospitals, candidates are informed that due to some unavoidable conditions the result of Nursing Officer- 2019 for AIIMS New Delhi and 4 Central Govt. Hospitals scheduled to be released on 24th September 2019 has been delayed and now it will be announced on 28th September 2019 (Saturday).
Pursue the steps to check the AIIMS Nursing Officer 2019 Result Notification:
- Visit the AIIMS Delhi official website.
- Under Important Announcements section, click on the first link which states “NOTICE REGARDING POSTPONEMENT OF RESULT OF RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION TO THE POST OF NURSING OFFICER - 2019 FOR AIIMS NEW DELHI AND 4 CENTRAL GOVT. HOSPITALS NEW DELHI”.
- Click on the following link and read the notification.
About the Exam -
AIIMS Delhi has conducted the recruitment exam was conducted to fill 503 vacancies of nursing officers- Grade B in Delhi Hospitals including Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, and in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital. The computer-based examination was conducted on 15th September 2019, at different exam centres across the country.