AIIMS Nursing Syllabus For B.Sc. And M.Sc. Entrance Exam
Are you looking forward to pursuing graduation or post-graduation in Nursing from the renowned All India Institute of Medical Sciences? If yes, you can appear in the entrance exam for admission in B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses. The exam is conducted every year in the month of June/July. Here are the details of exam pattern and AIIMS nursing syllabus for:
- AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. (Hons)
- AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. (Post Basic)
- AIIMS Nursing M.Sc.
AIIMS Exam Pattern for B.Sc. (Hons.) Entrance Exam
Scroll left or right to view full table
The exam is of 2 hours duration.
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus for B.Sc. (Hons.) Entrance Exam
- Solid State.
- D & F -Block Elements.
- P -Block Elements. Electrochemistry.
- Surface Chemistry.
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Alcohols, Phenol & Esther.
- Keystones and Carboxylic Acids.
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota.
- Cell Theory.
- Structural Organization of Cell.
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance.
- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature.
- Five Kingdom Classifications.
- The Role of Plants in Human Welfare.
- Mineral Nutrition Essential Elements and their Function.
- General policy & scientific research
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern for B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Entrance Exam
The selection for the course is done on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
The written examination will comprise of 70 objective type (multiple choice) questions. The total duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for the interview round. The Personal Assessment/Interview round will be of 30 marks.
Admission to the course will be done on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the written test and interview round.
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus for B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Entrance Exam
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Paediatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern for M.Sc. Entrance Exam
The AIIMS nursing syllabus for M.Sc. is based on the graduation topics. 90 objective type questions are asked which have to be answered in 90 minutes. The total marks of the exam are 90.
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus for M.Sc. Entrance Exam
The topics from where questions are asked:
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Community and Health Nursing I and II
- Pathology and Genetics
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
- Nursing Research and Statics
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
Apart from these, prepare all the topics you have studied at graduation level.