Step-By-Step Guide For Filling AIIMS Nursing Application Form
Published on : 30th October 2021 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses in nursing viz. B.Sc Nursing (Hons.), B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) and M.Sc. The admission to the courses is done through entrance exam conducted by the institute. Candidates are required to apply through the online registration process. The application form has to be filled correctly as there is no provision for rectification after final submission. So, here is a guide providing step-by-step instructions to fill the AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2017.
- Go to the official website of AIIMS which is www.aiimsexams.org.
- On the home page, find ‘Academic Courses’ tab. Click over it.
- In the next page that appears, you will see B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Post Basic) and M.Sc. Nursing under nursing branch. Click on the course you want to apply for.
- The login page will appear. The online registration process is a 6 step process and all the steps are mandatory for completing the registration.
- On the log in page, click on ‘Click Here’ under the ‘New Registration’ box if you are a new user. If you are already registered, log in with your id and password.
- Read the instructions for filling the AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2017 carefully and click ‘Proceed’.
- Fill in your details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, Nationality etc. When you are done, click ‘Save & Proceed’.
- An email or SMS will be sent to your email account or registered mobile name with your login id and password. You can change the password from your account.
- After you login with your registered id and password, all the six steps of AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2017 will appear. The six steps are:
- Qualification & Address Details
- Make Payment
- City Choice
- Upload Images
- Print Registration Form
As you complete the step the colour of the tab will become yellow from red.
- Fill in your details, check them and click Proceed. If you want to edit some information, click ‘Edit’.
The application fee has to be paid at the time of online application filling process through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Details of the fee are as follows:
Candidates are required to upload their recent passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression. The images are accepted in .png, .gif, .jpg/.jpeg formats.
- When all six steps are complete, a complete registration form will appear with all your details. Check the details before clicking ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Take a print out of the AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2017 for future reference.
- Log out when the registration process is complete.