AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card will be released on 10 May. Candidates can download the same from the official website.
09 May 2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be released the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Cards on 10 may as per the official schedule released earlier. Registered candidates can download the same from the official website.
Steps to download the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
- Go to official AIIMS exam website - https://www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab.
- Click on ‘MBBS’ under ‘Undergraduate’ column.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- In the ‘Applicant Login’ section, enter your ID and password to log-in.
- Your admit card will appear, download and take a print out.
It is mandatory to take the admit card to the examination centre. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination centre without a valid admit card and identification proof.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Important Dates
AIIMS MBBS Exam (Computer Based Test)
26th and 27th May 2018 (in two shifts each day)
18th June 2018
The two shifts will be on the following timings:
- Morning Shift – 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Afternoon Shift – 3:00 PM to 06:30 PM
Online counselling schedule will be released later on the official website.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programmes across all AIIMS. The online entrance test will comprise of 200 questions from the following sections:
- General Knowledge – 10 questions
- Aptitude and logical Thinking – 10 questions
- Physics – 60 questions
- Chemistry – 60 questions
- Biology – 60 questions
Through AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, candidates will get admission to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences situated at the following places:
- New Delhi
- Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and
- Nagpur (Maharashtra)
The details of examination centre, date of exam and shift of the exam will be mentioned on the AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card.