AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card has been released on 15th May. Candidates can download the same from the official website.
15 May 2019: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Cards on 15 May. Registered candidates can download the admit cards from the official website using their login ID and password. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 25th and 26th May 2019 in two shifts each day.
Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
- Go to the official AIIMS exam website - https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
- Click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab.
- Click on ‘MBBS’ under ‘Undergraduate’ column.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- In the login section, enter your registration ID and password to log-in.
- Your admit card will appear, download and take a print out.
- Visit the official website https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
- Click on ‘Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS-2019 Entrance Examination has been uploaded, click Academic Courses tab to access’ link under the ‘Important Announcements’ section.
- Follow step 5 and 6 from above.
Direct link for downloading the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
It is mandatory to take the admit card to the examination centre. Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination centre without a valid admit card and identification proof.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Dates
AIIMS MBBS 2019 (Computer Based Test)
25th (Saturday) and 26th (Sunday) May 2019 (in two shifts each day)
12th June 2019
The academic session/classes will begin from 1st August 2019 after the seat allotment process is over. The counselling/seat allotment process will be carried out after the result declaration. The schedule for the same will be updated at the official AIIMS Exams website later.
The two shifts will be on the following timings:
- Morning Shift – 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Afternoon Shift – 3:00 PM to 06:30 PM
Online counselling schedule will be released later on the official website.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programmes across all AIIMS. The online entrance test will comprise of 200 objective type questions from the following sections:
- General Knowledge – 10 questions
- Aptitude and logical Thinking – 10 questions
- Physics – 60 questions
- Chemistry – 60 questions
- Biology – 60 questions
The question paper will be in Hindi or English language as per the choice filled by the candidate while filling the application form.
Through AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, candidates will get admission to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences situated at the following places:
- New Delhi
- Rae Bareli
- Mangalagiri (Guntur)
- Nagpur (Maharashtra)
The details of examination centre, date of exam and shift of the exam will be mentioned on the AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card.