ICWAI CMA Course Subjects –
ICMAI CMA has 20 subjects in all three stages. They are –
ICMAI CMA Foundation –
- Paper I: Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Paper II: Fundamentals of Accounting
- Paper III: Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Paper IV: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistic
ICMAI CMA Intermediate –
- Paper V: Financial Accounting
- Paper VI: Laws, Ethics and Governance
- Paper VII: Direct Taxation
- Paper VIII: Cost accounting and financial management
- Paper IX: Operation Management Information System
- Paper X: Cost and Management Accounting
- Paper XI: Indirect Taxation
- Paper XII: Company Accounts & Audit
ICMAI CMA Final –
- Paper XIII: Corporate Laws and Compliance
- Paper XIV: Advanced Financial Management
- Paper XV: Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management
- Paper XVI: Tax Management and Practice
- Paper XVII: Strategic Performance Management
- Paper XVIII: Corporate Financial Reporting
- Paper XIX: Cost and Management Audit
- Paper XX: Financial Analysis & Business Valuation
ICMAI CMA 2019 Exam Centres –
The Institute of Cost of Accountants of India will organise the Foundation, Inter and Final examinations in the following cities.
A: Agra, Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Akurdi, Asansol, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad
B: Baroda, Bangalore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhilwara, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bewar City (Rajasthan), Bilaspur, Bokaro
C: Calicut, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Cuttack
D: Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Dehradun, Durgapur
E: Erode, Ernakulam
G: Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Guntur
H: Hazaribagh, Haridwar, Howrah, Hyderabad
J: Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jodhpur
K: Kannur, Kalyan, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kolhapur, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kota, Kottayam
L: Ludhiana, Lucknow
M: Mangalore, Madurai, Mysore, Mumbai
N: Naihati, Nagpur, Neyveli, Nasik, Nellore, Noida
P: Palakkad, Patiala, Panaji (Goa), Pondicherry, Patna, Pune, Port Blair
R: Rajahmundry, Raipur, Rourkela, Ranchi
S: Salem, Shillong, Sambalpur, Solapur, Siliguri, Surat, Srinagar
T: Trivandrum, Thrissur, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirapalli
V: Vindhyanagar, Vapi, Vellore, Vashi, Vijayawada
Overseas Exam Centres –
The Institute also organises the examination outside India for foreign students. The overseas centres are Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
ICMAI CMA 2019 Admit Card –
The ICMAI CMA admit card 2019 is a mandatory possession to appear in the examination. The hall ticket of CMA examination 2019 will not be available in offline mode. Students can get it downloaded from the official website by selecting the course and providing the registration number. The admit card will have the following details in it –
- Candidate’s name
- Photo and signature
- Exam centre address and code name
- Roll number
- Registration number
ICWAI Result 2019 –
The probable date of the ICMAI CMA result 2018 (December term) is 21st February 2019. The results will be declared on the authorised website of ICWAI CMA. To see the results –
- Visit the official web portal
- Choose the Examination tab and click on ‘Result’
- Enter the log-in details to ‘View Result’
- Download the result and take a printout
ICWAI CMA 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I’ve done 12th in 2017. Am I eligible for 2019 June Term examination to pursue the ICMAI course?
A: Yes, you are eligible to pursue the course. However, you need to clear the entrance examination. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India conducts the exam twice a year – June Term Examination and December Term Examination.
Q: What is the minimum academic condition to appear in the test?
A: 10+2 pass
Q: When will the application form be available for the June Term Examination?
A: The official announcements are yet to be made. Well, the last date to fill and submit the form would be 31st July.
Q: Will the application form be available only in online mode?
A: Yes. The mode of application is online, while the mode of exam is offline.
Q: Hello, my name is Om Prakash. I’ve cracked CA CPT. Do I need to appear in ICWAI CMA Foundation course?
A: Not needed. You can skip the Foundation Course exam.
Q: Can I be briefed about the exam pattern and syllabus?
A: Please refer to the above section.
Q: I’m residing outside India. Where can I give the test outside India? Also, I wish to know the application fee.
A: The Institute organises the examination outside India for foreign students. The overseas centres are Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
The application fee for Foundation course is $250, for Intermediate course is $1100 and for Final is $800. For details, read the application fee section above.
Q: When will ICMAI/ ICWAI CMA result 2018 (December term) be declared?
A: Probable date of publication of result: 21st February 2019.