SSC SI in Delhi, CAPFs and ASI in CSIF 2018 Exam - Answer Key Released
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the provisional answer key for the Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF EXamination 2018. The answer keys were uploaded at the official website on 24th April 2019. The exam was conducted from 12th to 16th March 2019 through computer-based mode. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can access the answer key through https://ssc.nic.in/. Here are the steps to be followed:
Steps for checking the SSC SI Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI CISF Answer Key
- Go to SSC website.
- Click on the link for tentative answer key under the ‘Latest News’ section of home-page.
- The PDF file will open.
- Click on ‘Link for candidate’s Response Sheets, Tentative Answer Keys and Submission for Challenges’ in the file.
- Click on ‘Click here’ link.
- Enter your User ID and Password to login and access the answer key.
- Your response sheet and answer key will appear.
- You can download them for future references.
Challenging Answer Key
Candidates can submit their representations against the tentative answer key using their login ID and password. The representations can be submitted from 24th to 27th April 2019 (up to 6:00 PM). The representations can be submitted only through the online mode on payment of ₹ 100 per challenge. Candidates must also submit reliable reasons supporting their objection.
After considering the candidates' representation, the final answer key will be released. The result will be declared on the basis of the final answer key. The result is tentatively scheduled to be announced on 25th May 2019.
A total number of 1557 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment. Around 8.22 lakh candidates have registered for the exam. However, only 2.32 lakh appeared for the exam.