Don’t Forget To Follow These Instructions For SNAP Exam 2017
Published on : 13th December 2017 Author : Tanvi Mittal
The SNAP exam 2017 is scheduled to be held on the 17th December. The Symbiosis national Aptitude or SNAP test is the national level management entrance test conducted by the Symbiosis International Deemed University. This exam is the direct admission test for the 15 B-Schools under this university.
This year, the offline mode or the pen and paper mode has completely removed and the exam will be online. This is the first time since the inception of the exam in 2007, that the computer based exam will take place. This 2 hours exam will have 150 questions dividing in to 4 sections. Here are some special instructions for the SNAP exam aspirants to clear all the doubts regarding the examination:
Special Instructions for the candidates if SNAP exam 2018:
- All the candidates of the SNAP examination are instructed to report to the examination hall by 12 PM for the verification of the Admit card and ID proof, scanning of digital finger print and recording of the biometrics.
- 2:10 PM is the last time to appear for the exam. No candidate is allowed to attempt the online test after the suggested time.
- The SNAP test will be closed at 4 PM on the examination date. No one is allowed to continue the test after the time.
- Mobile phone, calculators, watch with the facility of calculators, alarm clock, digital watch with in-build calculator or any other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside of the examination hall.
- The admit card and ID proof will be checked by the test invigilator. He will authentic the same to continue the exam.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours or 120 minute. It will happen from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- During the exam time, the candidate can attempt any section in any order of preference.
- The candidate must stay in the hall at least for 45 minutes i.e he or she will not be allowed to leave the examination before 2:5 pm. And after the submission of the exam paper, the candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the exam hall under any circumstances until 4 PM.
- The candidates who are found applying any unfair means will surrender their chances for the NEET admission test and will be rejected their application for the exam.
- All the differently-abled candidates are requested to contact STS (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) with the scanned copies of the doctor’s certificate with the percentage of the disabilities. Without this step, the candidate will fall in to the general categories.
We are wishing you good luck for the SNAP exam. If you have any more queries regarding this then contact us.