Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 – RRB Group D Admit Card Notification
Published on : 1st August 2019 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases the RRB Group D admit cards at the official website. For the 2019 recruitment, the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is conducting recruitment for 1,03,769 vacancies for the Helper/ Assistant post in different departments of the Indian Railways viz. Electrical, Mechanical, and S&T. The selection will be done on the basis of a computer based test. The admit card is a mandatory document for appearing in the examination. And, in the article here we will be discussing the steps to download the RRC Group D 2019 admit card.
Download the RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 for CBT
- Go to the respective RRBs’ website. Check out the complete list of RRBs here.
- Look for the link to download the CBT admit card under the ‘RRC-CEN 01/2019’ section.
- You will be redirected to candidate’s log-in page.
- Submit the details asked for to login.
- The RRC Group D admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and take a print of the admit card.
The date, timings, and venue of the computer based test will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates must be present at the examination venue as per the prescribed schedule.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Those who qualify the Computer Base Test (CBT) are required to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The admit card for the PET phase is released separately at the official website. The venue for the PET exam is mentioned on the admit card. Here are the steps to download the PET exam admit card
- Steps to download the RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 for PET
- Follow the steps provided here to download the PET admit card:
- Go to the respective official RRB website.
- Find the link for downloading the RRB Group D PET admit card.
- Click it and you will be redirected to candidate’s log-in page.
- Enter the details asked for and submit the same.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
- The timing and venue of the PET are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are required to report for the exam accordingly. There is no information on the date of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Important Instructions for Admit Card
Candidates must note that no call letters/admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post. The date of exam, venue, and shift indicated on the admit card will be final. Candidates are advised to read the instructions provided on the e-admit card carefully.
Candidates must carry the e-call letter along with a valid ID proof in original to the examination hall. Those who don’t carry the same will not be allowed to appear for the examination. The valid ID proof can include any one of the Aadhaar Card/print out of e-Aadhaar, Voter Card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Identity Card issued by the employer (if the applicant is a Government employee), or photo ID card of School/College/University. Also, carry one colour photograph (size: 35mm X 45mm), same as the one uploaded in the application form. The photograph should have a clear front view without sunglasses and cap.
Leave the spaces provided on the e-admit card for self-declaration paragraph, signature, Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled. You are required to write the self-declaration, sign and affix the LTI on the e-admit card in the presence of the Invigilator.
E-Admit Card for SCRIBE
- As per the official notification, “Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates/candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy/candidates with one arm/candidates with muscular weakness can avail the assistance of a SCRIBE for writing answers on their behalf.”
- A separate e-admit card will be issued for the scribe. Both the candidate and the scribe should sign the e-admit card.
- Thus, keep a regular check on the official regional websites to know about the exam dates and announcement of e-call letters.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced 1,03,769 vacancies for different posts at Group D level. The online application process for the examination has closed on 12th April 2019.