Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 – RRB Group D PET Admit Cards/Hall Tickets/Call Letters Released
Published on : 11th March 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the e-call letters for the RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates who have qualified the CBT can download their admit cards from the official websites of regional RRBs.
Steps to download the RRB Group D PET 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the respective official RRB website.
- Find the link for downloading the RRB Group D PET admit card.
- Click it and you will be re-directed to candidate’s log-in page.
- Enter the details asked for and submit the same.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
The timing and venue of the PET are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are required to report for the exam accordingly. The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will tentatively be conducted from 26th March to 3rd April 2019.
RRB Group D Computer Based Test
The RRB Group D Computer Based Test (CBT) was conducted from 17th September to 17th December 2018. The CBT was conducted for various Level-1 posts. The list of candidates who have qualified the computer-based test was published on the official website on 4th March 2019.
The CBT admit cards were available on the official website from 13th September 2018.
E-Call Letters/Admit Cards/Hall Tickets for RRB Group D Exam 2018
Candidates can download the e-admit card ONLY from the official website of regional RRBs. The admit cards for examination scheduled to begin from 17th September have been released and candidates can follow the steps mentioned-below to download the admit card:
How to Download the RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card?
- Go to the respective website of regional RRBs (Click Here for Regional Websites List).
- Find the link for RRB Group D E-Admit card. Click it.
- Enter the details asked for and submit them.
- Your e-admit card (and of your SCRIBE, if applicable) will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
Candidates must note that no call letters/admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post. The date of exam, venue, and shift indicated on the admit card will be final. Candidates are advised to read the instructions provided on the e-admit card carefully.
Candidates must carry the e-call letter along with a valid ID proof in original to the examination hall. Those who don’t carry the same will not be allowed to appear for the examination. The valid ID proof can include any one of the Aadhaar Card/print out of e-Aadhaar, Voter Card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Identity Card issued by the employer (if the applicant is a Government employee), or
photo ID card of School/College/University. Also, carry one colour photograph (size: 35mm X 45mm), same as the one uploaded in the application form. The photograph should have a clear front view without sunglasses and cap.
Leave the spaces provided on the e-admit card for self-declaration paragraph, signature, Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled. You are required to write the self-declaration, sign and affix the LTI on the e-admit card in the presence of the Invigilator.
E-Admit Card for SCRIBE
- As per the official notification, “Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates/candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy/candidates with one arm/candidates with muscular weakness can avail the assistance of a SCRIBE for writing answers on their behalf.”
- A separate e-admit card will be issued for the scribe. Both the candidate and the scribe should sign the e-admit card.
- Thus, keep a regular check on the official regional websites to know about the exam dates and announcement of e-call letters.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced approximately 62,000 vacancies for different posts at Group D level. The online application process for the examination has closed on 31st March 2018.