OJEE Syllabus 2021 - Course-wise Syllabus and Preparation Tips
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) releases the OJEE syllabus every year at the official website. No changes were introduced in the syllabus for OJEE 2020. And, till the board releases syllabus for the 2021 exam, here are the details of OJEE syllabus 2021 based on the 2020 syllabus.
OJEE is conducted for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and lateral entry courses. The exam pattern and syllabus for each course are different so candidates must check out the syllabus carefully for their course. In the article ahead, we will be covering the syllabus for some popular courses:
Latest OJEE Syllabus 2021:
Syllabus for Pharmacy
Physics - Heat and Thermodynamics, Measurements and Motion, Wave Motion and SHM, Characteristics of Materials, Current Electricity, Electricity and Magnetism, Electronic Devices, Optics, Relativity and Nuclear Physics.
Chemistry - Solid, Liquid, and Gaseous state of Matter, Atoms and Molecules, Structure of Atoms and Molecules, Chemical Bonds, Energetics, Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Nuclear Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental chemistry, Metals and Metallurgy, Aromatic Compounds, Aliphatic Compounds, Periodic Classification.
Mathematics - Algebra of Sets, Logic, Number System, Trigonometry, Determinants and Matrices, Coordinate Geometry of Two, Coordinate Geometry of Three dimensions, Sequence and Series, Differential Equations, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Vectors, Probability and Statistics.
Biology - Biology syllabus can be divided into Botany and Zoology.
- Botany: Diversity of Plant Life, Taxonomy of Flowering Plants, Morphology of Angiosperms, Cell Structure and Function, Continuity of Life, Genetic Material, Complexities of Plant Life, Recombinant DNA and Tissue Culture Technique, Processes in Plants, Economic Botany, Ecology, Common Plant Diseases.
- Zoology: Animal World, Classification of Kingdoms, Introduction to Diversity of Animal Life, Animal Histology, Animal Morphology, Animal Physiology, Animal Circulation, Animal Respiration, Animal Excretion, Human Endocrine System, Control and Coordination, Genetics, Animal Reproduction and Human Development, Human Development, Cellular Growth, Biology in Human Welfare.
Syllabus for MCA
Computer Awareness - Computer Arithmetic, Introduction to Computer, C Language.
Mathematics - Number System, Calculus (Differential and Integral), Algebra of Sets, Logic, Number System, Sequence and Series, Determinants and Matrices, Probability and Statistics, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry of two dimensions, Coordinate geometry of three dimensions.
Syllabus for MBA
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Computer and Business Fundamentals
Syllabus M.Tech./ M.Arch.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning:
Engineering Mathematics - Ordinary Differential Equations, Laplace Transformations, Linear Algebra, Fourier Series.
Engineering Subject - The topics will be from the UG level syllabus (B.Tech. syllabus). The exam is conducted for different engineering disciplines viz. civil, mechanical, chemical, electrical, electronics, computer science/IT, textile, metallurgical, environment, and industrial engineering.
OJEE 2021 Preparation Tips:
Once you get your hands on the OJEE syllabus, start preparing for the exam. Here are some points to consider:
- We would advise preparing strictly on the basis of the topics included in the syllabus.
- Go through the syllabus and make a practical time-table as per your schedule. Make such goals that can be achieved in a day and then make a strategy.
- Decide on daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Study daily.
- Make short notes for revision. These will prove to be useful for last-minute revisions.
- Revise the topics studied on the previous day.
- Get previous years’ question papers and practice them. This will give an idea about the exam pattern and help in identifying the important topics.
If any updates are introduced in the OJEE 2021 syllabus, they will be included here. For a detailed syllabus of other courses, candidates are advised to refer to the official notification.