OJEE 2021 Recommended Books - Prepare for M.Tech., MBA, MCA Entrance Exam
Published on : 10th March 2021 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
Preparation for an exam requires strategy and good study material. Study material plays an important role in your exam scores. Every student must choose the best study material/ books that they understand easily. Check out the books in the market and see whose style of explaining do you find best. Buy that book only. Also, consider the recommendations of last years’ aspirants, experts, etc. while purchasing a book. Now, if you are thinking that how will you do all this work, don’t worry. We have compiled the list of recommended books for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE). The exam is conducted for admission to various courses. The OJEE recommended books listed here are for the 2021 exam. Let‘s have a look.
OJEE Recommended Books for B.Pharma.
Here is the list of books for each subject fo the entrance exam.
- Mathematics (class XI and XII) by R S Aggarwal
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Problems of Calculus in one variable by I.A. Maron
- Vectors by Shanti Narayan
- Calculus (Differential and Integral) by J Edward
- Physics by HC Verma (Part I and Part II)
- NCERT Physics Part I and II (class XI)
- NCERT Physics Part I and II (class XII)
OJEE Recommended Books for M.Tech.
- Engineering Mathematics for GATE by ME Editorial Board
- Reasoning and Aptitude for GATE by ME Editorial Board
Apart from this, candidates must have deep knowledge of their engineering subject. Read your engineering books thoroughly.
OJEE Recommended Books for MBA
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you by Ajay Singh
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- The Mega Year Book by Disha Experts
- The Complete Reference Manual by Arihant
OJEE Recommended Books for MCA
- A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrance by Amit M Agarwal (Buy Here)
- Guide to MCA Entrance – For Bengal JECA, NIMCET, GATE, other MCA Entrance and Graduate Placement Examinations by Sakti Pada Nanda, Sibashis Nanda (Buy Here)
Along with these books, candidates must also buy previous years’ solved question papers and practice them. This helps in understanding the exam pattern and identifying the important topics from each subject. We also suggest not to buy too many books. Keep your focus on preparing from one or two books in a thorough manner and after that, you can go for more books to practice.