NIELIT CCC Exam Admit Card 2019 - Step-by-Step Guide for Filling the Application Form
The entrance examination for the Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) is conducted by the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT). The exam is conducted throughout the year. And, the admit card for the same is uploaded online at the official website. The article here will provide details on the NIELIT CCC exam admit card 2019.
NIELIT CCC Exam 2019 Admit Card Date
The NIELIT CCC Exam is conducted in February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November, and December. And, the admit card is scheduled to be released two or three weeks before the exam date. Candidates must download the admit card before the exam.
Download NIELIT CCC Exam 2019 Admit Card
The admit card must be downloaded only from the official website within the specified time. The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Visit the official website - https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link on the home-page.
- Now, select the ‘Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)’ link.
- Select the examination year, examination name, and enter the application number, date of birth, and enter the captcha code.
- Click the ‘View’ button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and take a print.
The admit card is a mandatory document for appearing in the examination. Do carry it to the examination hall. Please note that candidates who do not carry the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Documents required to be carried to the Examination Hall
Candidates are required to carry the following documents to the examination center with along with the admit card:
Original photo identity card. The photo ID proof can be any one of the following:
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Permanent laminated driving license
- Aadhar card
- Student identity card with photograph issued by recognised School/College/ITI/Polytechnic
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government
- Nationalised bank passbook with a photograph with attested customer photograph and signature by bank official/manager
- Photo identity card issued by PSU/Autonomous bodies
- Certificate of Identity having photo issued by a Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Credit cards issued by banks with laminated photograph
The NIELIT CCC examination is conducted for taking admission in the CCC course which is designed to impart computer knowledge to students and professionals. The course helps the students in building a career as a Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, or Social Media Operator.